Gardner

If you aren't playing Halo 4, why?

I'm personally hoping that no sprint comes out, because as of now I really just do not enjoy playing the game. Of course i'm praying that the descope mod gets to a point where it is usable for competitive play, and is included. 

Basically I'm waiting for the game to improve, because in its current state i have no desire to play it(because its boring). I didn't play Reach competitively really until no bloom came out, and i'm kinda practically waiting in the same type of state that i did in Reach.

Your reason?

Edit: I would still love to know what type of state Halo would be in if H3 was played until NBNS Reach was released, or at least if v7 Reach was at Dallas (maybe MLG's after Dallas?), and we still played Reach at least until 4sk came out. Maybe the GC could have been used as a way for 343i to get us to start playing H4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meh. I play it often enough, but I'm just burnt out right now. Plus I'm mostly playing an MMO now and those get you sucked in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its boring and random, and Blops 2 is a better game with more potential for me to succeed in the competitive arena.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't very much like it, and only get on to play with friends who only play Halo.

343 will never give us no sprint, and the descope mod likely won't ever be finished enough for competitive tournaments to use.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still play from time to time. Not as much at launch or previous titles but I hop on with friends.

The game has improved and I enjoy it a lot more but I've been trying out new games, trying to 100% older games I have, prepping up for games like GTA V with GTA IV, and just getting ready for next gen.

When next gen comes I'll still come back to Halo 4 and 360 in general(AC Liberations was announced for current gen XBLA). There's just so much going on gaming related.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont like it, it doesnt feel or play like halo. Sprint, loadouts, AAs, cant drop flag, gernade hitmarkers, everyone is snipedown w/ the sniper....

I play h3 instead now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bored out of my mind of the game and honestly all current gen games. 

I do play H3 casually.

More or less waiting for the Xbox One release.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont like it, it doesnt feel or play like halo. Sprint, loadouts, AAs, cant drop flag, gernade hitmarkers, everyone is snipedown w/ the sniper....

I play h3 instead now.

We're u ever trying to get a LAN going?

If I have to play by myself, it can be a nightmare with the way the game creates teams.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Because 4v4s are bad, CTF with 5 players and big maps is bad, no 4v4 objective, 2v2s are bad, team sniper is too easy, i still play BTB sometimes but i can't play too much because of uni.

I don't know anyone that hosts custom lobbies. Throwdown is okay, but people quit every game and there's usually 1-2 kids in every game that can't get more than 3 kills.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I hate games that force me to use inconsistent weapons to be the most useful I can be (BR), no individual skill, BR is easy as balls to use, game is as slow as H3 and it's just boring

The game might be worse than H3 and that is very hard for me to say

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because v7 Reach >>>>>> v4/5 Throwdown. Sprint and no Descope ruin the game too much.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Playing umvc3... though my teammates may be coming back for agl wired so I may also be playing again.

The game is very boring to just play, but I always love competing against other teams. My teammates are also all great guys and I have fun with them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cause I sold my Xbox and all the games to put it toward the Xbox one. And Basically all the reasons stated above

No meaning to play it, I gain nothing and don't get rewarded for winning... Also the fact that I don't like the direction this game is going, and let's be honest... Throwdown isn't anywhere near the MLG playlist from past Halo games. No hate to Ghost.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The maps kill it for me. I can honestly say that, like Reach, there are no maps that I really love. Halo 3 had obvious flaws, but at least there was about 4-5 maps I enjoyed playing on.

• Upvote (+1) 1