Sign in to follow this  
Destroyaaa

Your top 10 favorite video games of all time

Figured we could use this topic here. Its hard to wind it down to 10!

1. Halo 2

2. Super Mario RPG

3. Ocarina of Time

4. Halo 3

5. SOCOM CA

6. Assassin's creed 2

7. Pokemon Red/Blue

8. Halo PC

9. Super Smash Bros Melee

10. Age of Empires II

• Halo CE
  • Fallout 3
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Mario 64
  • Perfect Dark/Goldeneye
  • Halo 2
  • Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  • Skyrim
  • Super Mario Bros
  • Super Metroid
Going off the top of my head, could change a few later probably.

Really hard to just pick 10, so in no particular order:

1. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

2. Super Smash Bros. Melee

3. Halo 2

4. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

5. Metroid Prime

6. Pokemon Red/Blue

7. Persona 3/4

8. The Last of Us

9. Wind Waker

10. Mass Effect 2

Honorable mentions: Final Fantasy 6, Resident Evil 4, Ocarina of Time, Uncharted 2, Dark Souls, Half Life 2, Bioshock

FFX

Kingdom Hearts

GTA series

Tony Hawk's Underground/THPS2

Assassins Creed 2

Oblivion

Fight Night series

Pokemon gens 1-3

Halo CE/3

Counter Strike Source

In no order, put series on a few because I was torn between choosing a specific game. Would swap out Oblivion if I could remember something better.

Way too hard to put an order to this but here's 10 games/series (:

1. Halo 2

2. Banjo Kazooie

3. Guitar Hero 3

4. Rock Band 2

5. Final Fantasy 7

6. Final Fantasy 10

7. Final Fantasy 13 series (Probably the only person who actually enjoyed these games)

8. Fallout 3/Oblivion

9. Shadowrun

10. Smackdown vs. Raw (original)

Probably 20 more I could add to this list :p

In no particular order.

Battle Toads

Mario Kart

Skyrim

Halo 2

Halo CE

Halo 3

America's Army

CS 1.6

Battlefield Vietnam

Battlefield 2

I could split it into genres no problem.. But this is tough... Here's my Fps list.

10) Goldeneye

9) Halo 3

8) Rainbow Six 3

7) Counter strike

6) Monday Night Combat

5) Unreal Championship

4) Quake

3) Halo 2

2) Shadowrun

1) Halo CE

yeah idk ill just name some that ive loved

1. Halo 3 - game made me love FPS

2. Oblivion

3. Halo 2

4. GTA Series

5. WOW- played since burning crusade but quit when this shitty panda thing came out

5.Battle TAnks- Nintendo 64 game child hood memory's, you where a tank and it was great  

6. Kingdom Hearts

7. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

8. COD- 4

9. Super smash brothers- Nintendo 64

10. Assassins Creed 

yeah idk ill just name some that ive loved

1. Halo 3 - game made me love FPS

2. Oblivion

3. Halo 2

4. GTA Series

5. WOW- played since burning crusade but quit when this shitty panda thing came out

5.Battle TAnks- Nintendo 64 game child hood memory's, you where a tank and it was great

6. Kingdom Hearts

7. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

8. COD- 4

9. Super smash brothers- Nintendo 64

10. Assassins Creed

Battletanx tournament next AGL? I loved just spamming gun buddies in my base until there were over 50 of them lol

Battletanx tournament next AGL? I loved just spamming gun buddies in my base until there were over 50 of them lol

AGL we would dominate at that game lol, i just remember having the funniest time playing that game  

1. Zelda Majoras Mask
2. The Last of Us
3. Zelda: OoT
4. Halo:CE
5. GTA Vice City
6. Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
7. DBZ Budokai 2
8. Mario 64
9. Resident Evil 4
10. Time Splitter: Future Perfect

Like Cyren said, this is just from the top of my head. I'd have to really think about it if i were to make a legit top 10. But these games i don't have a problem with putting in my top 10. 

Also these aren't games i think deserve to be in the top 10. Just my top 10 only. So if i were to actual think about what games deserve to be top 10 of all time, it would definitely be different. 

Out of order and more than 10 because i'm indecisive:

1. Halo CE/2
2. Super Smash Bros.
3. Demon's Souls
4. Heavy Rain

5. Borderlands
6. Pokémon Red/Silver/Sapphire

7. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
8. Minecraft
9. Ocarina of Time/ Majora's Mask
10. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

Honorable mentions: Angry Birds, Temple Run, Cut the Rope and E.T.  :bman:

1. The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (I speedrun this game on stream) twitch.tv/frostyhb

2. Halo CE

3. Runescape, Before 2008

4. The Legend Of Zelda: Link to The Past (I also speedrun this game on stream) twitch.tv/frostyhb

5. Halo 2

6. Halo 3

7. The Legend Of Zelda: Windwaker

8. Gears of War (1)

9. Shaiya

10. Rock band (1,2,3) Basically all the same game because of DLC

Quick list not in any final order. Probably leaving out some classics that I'll remember later...

1. Halo series
  2. Goldeneye
  3. Age of Empires. 
  4. Donkey Kong 64
  5. Fallout 3
  6. Assassin's Creed series (mainly 2 & Brotherhood)
  7. Pokemon 
  8. Need For Speed Most Wanted
  9. Oblivion
  10. Tony Hawk Pro Skater

Grouped series together so it didn't take up 7/10 spots

Quick list not in any final order. Probably leaving out some classics that I'll remember later...

1. Halo series
  2. Goldeneye
  3. Age of Empires. 
  4. Donkey Kong 64
  5. Fallout 3
  6. Assassin's Creed series (mainly 2 & Brotherhood)
  7. Pokemon 
  8. Need For Speed Most Wanted
  9. Oblivion
  10. Tony Hawk Pro Skater

Grouped series together so it didn't take up 7/10 spots

Age of empires II?

Game Series and the games I consider the favorites from the series. No particular order. 

Halo 1/3/ODST/Reach/Wars

Socom 2/3

Delta Force:Black Hawk Down (PS2)

Red Dead Redemption

Grand Theft Auto 3/VC/SA/4(5?)

Fable 1

Ratchet and Clank (All PS2 versions)

Runescape

Call Of Duty (4-BO2)

Gears Of War 2

Age of empires II?

I played the first game a ton and loved it, the second was pretty good but I didn't play it quite so much. The third was just horrible in my opinion, I couldn't ever get into it.

4. Donkey Kong 64

10. Tony Hawk Pro Skater

THPS2 was incredible. Also, I didn't expect anyone to say Donkey Kong 64. Such a good game.

I liked 2 a lot more than Future Perfect, but Future Perfect was still good. Btw, they are remaking 1, 2, and Future Perfect for PS4   :bman:

THPS2 was incredible. Also, I didn't expect anyone to say Donkey Kong 64. Such a good game.

I liked 2 a lot more than Future Perfect, but Future Perfect was still good. Btw, they are remaking 1, 2, and Future Perfect for PS4   :bman:

I have Time Splitter 2 on my Xbox. I should actually giver a try. I only remember watching someone play infection or whatever it's called. I saw that so i bought Future Perfect.

I don't know if 2 has themes like Future Perfect did. If they don't i uuuuuuunno. My favourite theme in Future Perfect was when you're in the haunted house. SO fun.

Are you serious or is that bman face suppose to mean you're joking? Cause i'd be stoked.

I have Time Splitter 2 on my Xbox. I should actually giver a try. I only remember watching someone play infection or whatever it's called. I saw that so i bought Future Perfect.

I don't know if 2 has themes like Future Perfect did. If they don't i uuuuuuunno. My favourite theme in Future Perfect was when you're in the haunted house. SO fun.

Are you serious or is that bman face suppose to mean you're joking? Cause i'd be stoked.

No, I don't believe Timesplitters 2 had themes. Totally forgot about those, so freaking fun, Totally serious though. I freaked out when I saw this http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/timesplitters-rewind-in-development-for-playstation-4

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. Zelda Majoras Mask

2. The Last of Us

3. Zelda: OoT

5. GTA Vice City

6. Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain

7. DBZ Budokai 2

8. Mario 64

9. Resident Evil 4

I'm gonna redo my top 10. There's games i just thought that deserve to be in there.

1. Majoras Mask

2. The Last of Us

3. Zelda:OoT

5. Shadow of the Colossus

6. Resident Evil 2,3 or 4

7. Future Perfect

8. Journey

9. Shenmue 2

10. Vice City

I think i'm content with this list more. i might move these games around, but pretty content with list.

No, I don't believe Timesplitters 2 had themes. Totally forgot about those, so freaking fun, Totally serious though. I freaked out when I saw this http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/timesplitters-rewind-in-development-for-playstation-4

I'm dooooooooooowwwwwwwwn! I'm hoping it's not just an HD remake, but actually tweaked so the aiming and moving mechanics are improved so it can be a more "competitive" and modern shooter. Time Splitter had auto aim back when that was thing and if it wants to be modern it needs to take that out and aiming needs to be redone.

I'm even more happy now that i'm getting a PS4. :)

Playing that zombie game type with friends and online sounds like a blast.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm dooooooooooowwwwwwwwn! I'm hoping it's not just an HD remake, but actually tweaked so the aiming and moving mechanics are improved so it can be a more "competitive" and modern shooter. Time Splitter had auto aim back when that was thing and if it wants to be modern it needs to take that out and aiming needs to be redone.

I'm even more happy now that i'm getting a PS4. :)

Playing that zombie game type with friends and online sounds like a blast.

Yeah, I hope they do take the auto aim away. There are also talks for a Xbox One, PC (already in Steam Greenlight development stage), and Wii U release. I have always wanted to play Virus online. Spent so much time playing that game mode alone. It was so damn good. I hope they bring back a majority of the multiplayer game modes. Even after having the game for several years, I have yet to try all of them. There was just so many.

Honorable mentions: Angry Birds, Temple Run, Cut the Rope and E.T.  :bman:

Still not sure wth I was suppose to be doing in this game

et_the_extra-terrestrial.png

Yeah, I hope they do take the auto aim away. There are also talks for a Xbox One, PC (already in Steam Greenlight development stage), and Wii U release. I have always wanted to play Virus online. Spent so much time playing that game mode alone. It was so damn good. I hope they bring back a majority of the multiplayer game modes. Even after having the game for several years, I have yet to try all of them. There was just so many.

If they do redo the aim mechanics this will be more than just an HD remake. It'll make these games more modern and more people will be more likely to play them and actually get a community going. They should footage of their PC version(i think) and it looks like it's been redone unless it's always been like that on the PC.

Yeah i saw the video and they said they would be willing to make an Xbox One version, but nothing official and something that had to do with the 360, it may not happen. But it's confirmed they are starting to make it on the PS4.