Sign in to follow this  
znot

I NEED MODDERS LOOKING AT THIS THREAD NOW -- POSSIBLE DESCOPE FIX

AT 2:17 YOU CAN SEE DESCOPE. YAYY

IN THIS VIDEO THERE IS EVIDENCE OF DESCOPE, WITH THE AR THO, IT APPEARS TO ONLY DESCOPE ON UNSCOPEABLE WEAPONS. DONT ASK ME WHY ASK 343. ANY WAY CAN ANY OF YOU MODDERS MAYBE USE THIS TO MAYBE CRACK THE DESCOPE CODE. MAKE IT THINK YOUR HOLDING AN USCOPEABLE WEAPON OR SOMETHING AND ITLL ZOOM U OUT WHEN SHOT? IDK I DONT MOD, I JUST REALLY HOPE THIS COULD BE SOMETHING THAT COULD WORK

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not descope and no proof that it is. nice try though  :apk:

did you not see the video, he gets unzoomed when he gets shot at, i dont know what you mean

did you not see the video, he gets unzoomed when he gets shot at, i dont know what you mean

I mean that this has already been tested and talked about. and you cant even see his controller to prove that he isn't zooming in or out on his controller to use as evidence to prove it is descope. not trying to come off as a mean person or anything just pointing out facts

I mean that this has already been tested and talked about. and you cant even see his controller to prove that he isn't zooming in or out on his controller to use as evidence to prove it is descope. not trying to come off as a mean person or anything just pointing out facts

Its perfectly clear, EVERYTIME HES UNSCOPED HES LOSING SHIELDS except once.

Its perfectly clear, EVERYTIME HES UNSCOPED HES LOSING SHIELDS except once.

There's not enough proof for you to convince anyone that it is descope. and if there was descope don't you think someone would have figured it out earlier than almost a year out from launch? 

There's not enough proof for you to convince anyone that it is descope. and if there was descope don't you think someone would have figured it out earlier than almost a year out from launch? 

Actually I agree with OP.  The video is pretty damning.  Worth testing out the glitch to check at least- not saying it was for-sure there but the timing was impeccable.

Actually I agree with OP.  The video is pretty damning.  Worth testing out the glitch to check at least- not saying it was for-sure there but the timing was impeccable.

I would totally test it out too because i love descope and miss it and would do anything to get it back. but I wouldn't bet my money on a youtube video.

I would totally test it out too because i love descope and miss it and would do anything to get it back. but I wouldn't bet my money on a youtube video.

For me the part that got me was when he was looking up, got shot and appeared to descope, and his aim shot up quicker than before- classic signs of someone being descoped.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The video is legitimate. You get descoped from the binoculars while using the AR at least... (not sure about other non zoom weapons...) Go test for yourself.

The code is definitely in the game but I the same code cannot be allied to scoped weapons by simply modding gametypes so it's not really great news or anything...

• Upvote (+1) 4

I thought about this a couple months ago.

Isn't the animation when getting shot out of the binoculars the same as descoping?

The video is legitimate. You get descoped from the binoculars while using any non-zoom weapon! Go test for yourself.

The code is definitely in the game but I the same code cannot be allied to scoped weapons by simply modding gametypes so it's not really great news or anything...

My bad... Never even hear about that. can you forgive me for being so harsh Znot?  :ninja:

I just tried it on split screen and it didn't work.

1st player has the AR and scopes in (binoculars)

2nd player shoots him.

Result: 1st player gets de-scoped.

No way it doesn't work i tried it 5 minutes ago... Oo

I've known about this for a while, but it wouldn't be something happening to scoped weapons. At least on a retail box.

1st player has the AR and scopes in (binoculars)

2nd player shoots him.

Result: 1st player gets de-scoped.

No way it doesn't work i tried it 5 minutes ago... Oo

You're right. I guess it only works with the AR.

I tried it with the boltshot, plasma pistol and railgun.

I was about to say, dammit... another person making an exaggeration or something like that.

But when i read everything and saw the video from Achievement Hunter (not simply random guys) I knew it was legit. Specially when Caleb, the guy who was in the game doesn't care/know pretty much descoping so he couldn't fake it.

OT: I think this is interesting, maybe they did it by accident because I believe it works only in AR, but this is actually good news, in the next game the just have to take the code from the AR modify it and apply it to every single weapon. Maybe 343 should know about this! What do you guys think?

You're right. I guess it only works with the AR.

I tried it with the boltshot, plasma pistol and railgun.

Hmm. Interesting that it doesn't work with other weapons though.