Sign in to follow this  
znot

I NEED MODDERS LOOKING AT THIS THREAD NOW -- POSSIBLE DESCOPE FIX

You can get unscoped by holding down the scope stick and releasing it I'm pretty sure that's what he did

My bad... Never even hear about that. can you forgive me for being so harsh Znot?  :ninja:

I mean that this has already been tested and talked about. and you cant even see his controller to prove that he isn't zooming in or out on his controller to use as evidence to prove it is descope. not trying to come off as a mean person or anything just pointing out facts

This is why the Halo community is crap.  People going against people with supposed "facts" when they are just lies. 

Seriously, why not listen to OP first and try it out yourself instead of coming out and saying OH IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO NOT WORK! I HAVE THE FACTS!

ugh

• Downvote (-1) 3

This is why the Halo community is crap.  People going against people with supposed "facts" when they are just lies. 

Seriously, why not listen to OP first and try it out yourself instead of coming out and saying OH IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO NOT WORK! I HAVE THE FACTS!

ugh

because i messed up? dont blame a whole community for me having a brain fart k?

• Upvote (+1) 1

My bad... Never even hear about that. can you forgive me for being so harsh Znot?  :ninja:

Yeah bro its cool

• Upvote (+1) 1

in the next game the just have to take the code from the AR modify it and apply it to every single weapon. Maybe 343 should know about this! What do you guys think?

HUH? Or in the next game they can just fucking scrap all of the code from Halo 4 and start with code from a game with descope already implemented.

Ok, so hit registration is better in H4 - is there any other reason you would want any of the rest of H4's code?

NO.

• Downvote (-1) 3

I wish this was the only thing wrong with the Halo community. We would be set.

It's normal to get descoped if you get shot at while using your binoculars (e.g. AR, railgun, etc).

There are two kinds of mods: those which are playable on retail Xboxes (i.e. gametypes and map variants), and those which require a modded Xbox (JTAG/RGH). Modifying weapon behavior aside from damage, ROF, and accuracy fall in the latter group.

343i is perfectly capable of bringing back descoping via a TU but they have their reasons for not doing it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's normal to get descoped if you get shot at while using your binoculars (e.g. AR, railgun, etc).

There are two kinds of mods: those which are playable on retail Xboxes (i.e. gametypes and map variants), and those which require a modded Xbox (JTAG/RGH). Modifying weapon behavior aside from damage, ROF, and accuracy fall in the latter group.

343i is perfectly capable of bringing back descoping via a TU but they have their reasons for not doing it.

Ight thanks for your input

Really? Interesting.

Guys, you know what to do.  :bravo:  :quinn:  :unclesudd:

he just unzoomed conveniently whilst being shot. thats what i saw at least.

watch closely youll see that everytime he loses a bit of shield he is unscoped. Except once, when he unzoomed by himself, the rest is descope