Sign in to follow this  
Vexaerium

Vexaerium.

Hey everyone, my names Vexaerium, you can call me Vex. 

I'm a competitive gamer, trying everyday to improve, and always looking to get better.

I'm a Free agent, looking for a team, preferably an online team, PGL etc.

I don't have the means to travel just yet for events.

I'm on daily, if anyone is interested in playing.

I'm a pretty good player. But always room for improvement, and advice.

But anyways, hope to meet more players like myself. My GT is: Vexaerium. Feel free to add.

Welcome

Vexaerium I'm Splitter or Split if it makes it easier. I'll throw a request your way in the future and maybe we can do some 1v1s or get some 4v4 customs going. If you're looking for some guys to play Halo with check out another community I'm apart of http://dropshock.net/news.php. I'll see you online sometime, have a good day!

Welcome

Vexaerium I'm Splitter or Split if it makes it easier. I'll throw a request your way in the future and maybe we can do some 1v1s or get some 4v4 customs going. If you're looking for some guys to play Halo with check out another community I'm apart of http://dropshock.net/news.php. I'll see you online sometime, have a good day!

yeah man, feel free to add me. I'm down for some customs whenever. And thanks I'll check it out!

I thought I recognized you, haha. Your girlfriend followed me on Twitter for awhile and I guess that's where I found you. I'll send a request your way man. We can get some customs or something going. 

• Upvote (+1) 1