Sign in to follow this  
GA Badkid

Saw a cool idea in a twitch chat

the idea was that all the pro's should join together and make a youtube channel, I thought about it and with the state halo's in I figured it'd be pretty cool. The content would be on the regular, and people could still have their own youtube channel's or team channel's of course. I just thought it would be cool if we could have a channel with regular pro content coming out seeing as how their are plenty of pro's who can make youtube videos

I've been enjoying what Optic has been doing and continues to do... Dedicate a lot of time to play with Twitch Subscribers and updating their YouTube channels with good content from those games, scrims and updates.  I have always wondered why not other CoD Pros or Halo Pros do that, the amount of viewers and new $5 subscribers they get from playing with them is incredible.

Of course it takes dedication and a lot of time to do what Optic does with all their members, but they seriously have the strongest following in CoD and they have not even been winning competitions.

It is a different story for Halo 4 though.  If we were in Halo 3's prime and Twitch was around like it is now, I am certain we would be seeing thousands of viewers and new subscribers play with FB or Str8 ;)

the idea was that all the pro's should join together and make a youtube channel, I thought about it and with the state halo's in I figured it'd be pretty cool. The content would be on the regular, and people could still have their own youtube channel's or team channel's of course. I just thought it would be cool if we could have a channel with regular pro content coming out seeing as how their are plenty of pro's who can make youtube videos

Can, but dont have the time or drive to put in the work. 

I feel like most pros think they can upload a few videos and explode.  Doesnt work like that - it takes time and consistent uploads to build a fan base on the youtubez.

• Upvote (+1) 2

GoBeyond isn't the same at all so Idk why people are saying that. You ever realize that Ninja, Mikwen, Snakebight, Cloud, Neighbor, etc...all have different youtube channels. He is saying that they should all log into the same channel and upload videos. That way instead of having to go to all those different channels people can have one hub of pro players clips, games, vlogs, etc...

Not GoBeyond at all.

Good idea but pro players are lazy like alot of people and don't put in the time/effort.

Good idea but pro players are lazy like alot of people and don't put in the time/effort.

Lol, this unfortunately.

I miss when Ninja used to upload consistently in Reach. Even then, he was the only one that seemed to be really doing so. I actually forgot I'm subscribed to channels like the AmbushHalo because of how infrequent the uploads are.

It's an awesome idea but Halo pros aren't quite like CoD pros.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"

This^

Also, a twitch chat being productive? :kappa: are you sure you didn't hear the idea somewhere else  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"

I have a plethora of time and resources to upload content I just cant do it alone and you aren't helping atm! Where is the H4GC game??????? ;)

Teams really need to advertise their brands better as well, I think if each top 4/6 team uploaded scrims, commentaries, funny shit in MM(like Neighbor's H4 montages lol) to Beyond's channel/their own channel's, or whatever it may be that would help alot in generating more interest between events. Ambush for example has the most "known" pros probably left in the game yet they create very little content for their fans and have not been streaming alot lately(probably because the next event is 7 weeks away but still).

I have a plethora of time and resources to upload content I just cant do it alone and you aren't helping atm! Where is the H4GC game??????? ;)

Talking to Jazzy, Skype tmw:D

Give us some gameplay RyaNalysis! ;)