Sign in to follow this  
bound

Whats the more questionable (team) decision?

Legit leaving requiem

OR

Infamous dropping Naded

??

Anytime a player leaves a team after just winning an event with them its questionable. I know Ambush (or whatever) is now stacked with slaying power, but we all saw how slaying power really didn't mean as much as people thought at AGL 8.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neither move was questionable.

Legit joined the goat team of halo 4 that dropped 1 event due to not practicing/ heinz's personal problems

Ambush dropped their most inconsistent player to pick up one of the top 4 in the game.

Ambush now has a raw slaying power that will simply destroy everyone (except for maybe reality check).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neither move was questionable.

Legit joined the goat team of halo 4 that dropped 1 event due to not practicing/ heinz's personal problems

Ambush dropped their most inconsistent player to pick up one of the top 4 in the game.

Ambush now has a raw slaying power that will simply destroy everyone (except for maybe reality check).

We all know Reality Check are the true hidden  :goat:

:saucey:  

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Infamous dropping Naded was a worse choice, seeing as how he played well and it was his first event back. Legit made a move towards playing on a more consistent team; Naded was dropped for a seemingly equal if not worse player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like dropping Heinz is a terrible play. I know it looks good on paper to replace him with Legit. But I think Ambush is about to see what Heinz did for them.

Or they're literally just gonna be the best. I'm really not sure what to expect.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Agree.  Heinz has it hard being on such a stacked team.  Yeah he's not a slayer or great sniper but he is one of the smartest players in H4.