Sign in to follow this  
Savagearbiter

A introduction to Competitive Halo

Made this videos for any new competitive Players that came to the competitive scene after Halo4GC.

What do you think???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT_moEmjBP0

you didn't mention that the biggest reason for having a smaller tv is to reduce screenlag and similar issues.\

Also, I fundamentally disagree about "player roles" like they are things that you have to have defined for you on the team.   The best thing to do is just know who the best sniper is and other than that you all do the same things and you all pull objective when needed.  Although it is true that you need players who know how to move off of each other/ support together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey I actually enjoyed this and you sumed it up very well.

I think I only disagree with the role part: I find the whole notion of every player having some type of "role" (e.g. "support player") a bit outdated and was mainly used around H3. You just have to do everything. In fact its counterproductive if an alleged "main slayer" neglects to do objective work when he really shoud just to maintaing his role.

Some advie: Use more editing to make your vids more popular. Music at the beginning, perhaps some videos showing what you explain during the vid and music at the end? Thats what the successful youtube-gamers tend to do. I know its more work but it should increase your popularity if thats desired : )

Some advie: Use more editing to make your vids more popular. Music at the beginning, perhaps some videos showing what you explain during the vid and music at the end? Thats what the successful youtube-gamers tend to do. I know its more work but it should increase your popularity if thats desired : )

I find that music in the background greatly improves the quality.

Hey I actually enjoyed this and you sumed it up very well.

I think I only disagree with the role part: I find the whole notion of every player having some type of "role" (e.g. "support player") a bit outdated and was mainly used around H3. You just have to do everything. In fact its counterproductive if an alleged "main slayer" neglects to do objective work when he really shoud just to maintaing his role.

Agreed. Halo 4 is so fast paced that roles have really disappeared. You don't have time to mess around switching positions around the map. Everyone needs to be able to be successful with every weapon/power up/position on the map.

• Upvote (+1) 1