Sign in to follow this  
supermoc10

Halo Xbox One Wishlist: The perfect Halo game

If Kinect is connected to the console, we should be able to have a little screen with our face on it (would be cool if it looked the same as when people like Palmer, Lasky, etc. appear on a Master Chief’s HUD in the Campaign).

This^  If WiiU could do it, Xbox could do it.... plus the fact the camera on the wiiu is on a huge wireless monitor.

Everyone starts on an even playing field. Armor Abilities are pick ups. Your only loadout options are BR/LR/Carbine. DMR is out. Spawn with Frags and Pistol only.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think you forgot to say leave out active camo as an armor ability. I think that what you just said would make a very good halo game that a lot of people would be happy about.

You put a lot of time into this. I actually read the whole thing and can agree with most of what you said as a whole. I think to prevent a quitting a system like LoL should be implemented where if you quit you won't be able to do anything halo related until the game is over. So there would be no point in quitting

Supermoc10, you sir have earned my respect. This truly sounds like an amazing Halo game. I'm not sure if you mentioned it but the game should be hit-scan.

I'm sure it'll be hit-scan as it is better than projectile for online.

No Micro-transactions please, the rest is all good.

Glad you like the rest. Don't you think microtransactions are worth it if we get free DLC?

Glad you like the rest. Don't you think microtransactions are worth it if we get free DLC?

Sure they would be worth it but Free DLC in not realistically possible.

My "Perfect Halo Game" = Free DLCs and no Microtransaction (and all the rest)

My "Best Possible Halo Game" = No Microtransaction and normal DLCs (and all the rest)

Either way, Microtransactions are a no-no.

No having to unlock emblems please. I just think that your personal emblem is kind of like a classic identifier in Halo and having people unlock them and all start out with those stupid dog tags was annoying. Releasing more emblems in DLC and having you unlock like armor and stances it fine. Please have more emblems/better emblems. The H4 ones feel pretty bad for the most part. I think that they should return all previous emblems as well. It is crappy to get attached to an emblem then have it disappear in the next game.

I think that the best Halo would be taking Halo 3 and improving that. Make it so the BR has no spread, the netcode is better, make it hitscan since it works better online. Improve strafe, jumping, crouching, moving in general. Take the MM and improve that, but don't change it. Make it looks prettier and easier to navigate. Bring the Grenade Launcher back. As i said in the thread i made before, make it so you can fully customize your spartan by making each armour a different colour and add more colours too, etc. Add more weapon skins. Basically take how CoD does it to unlock weapon skins, but put it in Halo.

Fix the ranking system. I was told why you can boost other peoples accounts is because your team mates influence your ranks. Take that out of the formula so it's only the opposing team that influences your rank. Make a prestige for ranks. If people really wanna start over again to go from 1-50 go let them s we don't get derankers

Forge needs to have way more options. There should be colour pallets and other themes. Like make a block have a wood pattern, or a rock pattern.

Have so more custom options like individual weapon damage options so if you want you make the BR 1 shot, but rockets a 4 shot or something. But also have it so if you want you can make that one weapon the only strong BR. Like it'd be cool if you can make the magnum gold and make it the only 1 shot weapon and then you could have yourself "the man with with the gulden gun" game type lik ein Goleneye.

I don't get why the DMR is out? Or why if we are trying to bring old things back into the sandbox, that the Grenade Launcher wasn't mentioned. It is the best weapon of the whole series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like the list, but I would add a non-bloom DMR.

Also, I don't agree with the people above who want to be able to choose between their primary weapons in games- that makes things more class-based i.e. counter-based as opposed to everyone starting on the same exact footing i.e. arena.

I don't want to have to worry about juggling between BR and DMR and it forcing me to take on different roles on say, the pit, depending on what I choose.  Other weapons should just be map pickups.

Also a no-bloom/no-spread DMR > BR with spread.

How about let's have no spread on any Primary Weapons? If Unity+ can do it with Mods surely they can do it with a full Development team for Halo 5