Sign in to follow this  
Fulcrum

Your Dream Duo

I got to thinking about all the duos that have happened over the years and thought If I could be a Duo with any active player , who would it be?

I decided on Naded because he's good and he always has good team names ;p

Who would you pick?

Peace and Love , Play nice

Dream Duo as in one player and myself: Pistola.  I would need someone that is good enough to carry me, he is about it.

Two players I would like to see team: Naded + Strongside.

Nobody would play with me because I'm rubbish at Halo full spot. My choice is based on who would stand a better chance at a 1v2 with that I'll go fro Pistola. 

Throughout my Halo career, I have found that playing with someone you work well with makes you much better as an individual. Just because someone is a pro player doesn't mean that playing with them will make you do better. For example, I feel like I could not play very well with Neighbor. He has amazing individual skill but he really doesn't call out and that could hinder my success.

^^^ 

I would like to deny the claims that  dersky wouldn't get down on you for making him lose/dragging him down.  

Sean would be disappointed and would probably stop playing with you, although he wouldn't necessarily be an asshole about it.

Same goes for his duo partner aaron elam aka ace.  

This is tough.. I feel like too many pros are too close to each other to give this to a single person. I've played with strongside a lot and he's by far my favorite to play with. Hilarious when he plays under alts.

My team would be me, pistola, strongside, and Heinz.

Walshy or Ogre 2, because I feel like I could learn the most from those two and well Im still a FB fan-boy  :wub:

StrongSide and me because we can party at his house after the events

I'd go with StrongSide. Guy is so chill.