Sign in to follow this  
Zeclaimer

Ogre 2 playing halo again?

Interesting time to announce that, considering pros are already switching to CoD and the Halo scene looks like it's going to die after AGL 10.

Justin Deese ‏@iGotUrPistola 20m
@TomRyanOGRE2 trying to be BFF's again?

The  :goat:  joining Ambush to replace Formal?(whos going to cod)

Do you guys think Ambush would be as good if Formal was replaced with Ogre 2? I'm not sure that is even the case, because I thought Formal was still playing Halo as well as CoD, but still.

Do you guys think Ambush would be as good if Formal was replaced with Ogre 2? I'm not sure that is even the case, because I thought Formal was still playing Halo as well as CoD, but still.

I would like ambush a lot more. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought formal was still planning on playing halo as well. No? 

But to answer tickle's question; No i do not think ambush would be as good, At least not for awhile. Formal is a beast, And well 2gre's the goat, He's quite a bit behind in Halo 4 and will take some time to get on the levels of the pro's who have stayed active from the start.

Ambush will still have the ability to dominate though. No doubt about that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone must of had a hell of a contract for Ogre 2 to comeback to Halo 4.

GOATS never die, They're just missing in action  :P

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought Formal said he was going to play only the big events in halo. Which would logically include agl indy. but would have excluded sturgis before sturgis was cancelled. but being that indy is still months away it wouldn't be unrealistic to see formal switch to cod now. but i'm not formal so idk.

if orge2 does indeed compete again you know it would be on a top team obviously so it's a big question of where he would go. 

If formal switches to cod and snipedown retired like he said he would my dream team would be ogre2 back with pistola. i don't think ola will leave heinz. and if the 3 of them could convince retire to come out of retirement again, we could have ogre2, ola, heinz, and roy and bring back instinct. I doubt that will happen but it would be aweseome right? I think Naded is still a F/A and i wouldn't be surprised to see either naded or ogre2 join up with SQ. I know there were rumors of str8 sick teaming with them but idk anything definite in that regards.

I thought Formal said he was going to play only the big events in halo. Which would logically include agl indy. but would have excluded sturgis before sturgis was cancelled. but being that indy is still months away it wouldn't be unrealistic to see formal switch to cod now. but i'm not formal so idk.

if orge2 does indeed compete again you know it would be on a top team obviously so it's a big question of where he would go. 

If formal switches to cod and snipedown retired like he said he would my dream team would be ogre2 back with pistola. i don't think ola will leave heinz. and if the 3 of them could convince retire to come out of retirement again, we could have ogre2, ola, heinz, and roy and bring back instinct. I doubt that will happen but it would be aweseome right? I think Naded is still a F/A and i wouldn't be surprised to see either naded or ogre2 join up with SQ. I know there were rumors of str8 sick teaming with them but idk anything definite in that regards.

I'm pretty sure Str8 Sick is teaming with Mikwen and Chig on Classic.

They would not improve right away.  Ogre 2 still has a lot of ground to make up- but of course he could do it if he was really dedicated. 

It's halo 4 though- so I'm not sure how dedicated he would be.  I think he just wants an event win in halo 4.

What are the current pro teams anyway? It is hard to keep track of it. I usually just use the teams and predictions thread, but no teams are listed and I haven't heard much in the way of teams. I don't do twitter.

What are the current pro teams anyway? It is hard to keep track of it. I usually just use the teams and predictions thread, but no teams are listed and I haven't heard much in the way of teams. I don't do twitter.

as far as the next tournament is concerned nobody knows yet.  It's all up in the air who will attend and who won't.

If Ogre 2 comes back to compete, the only top team I see him joining is Ambush. I don't know Formal's plans, but I think he is pretty serious about CoD. That team IMO would be Ogre 2, Heinz, Ola, Snip3down.

Ambush - Ogre 2, Heinz, Ola, Snip3down

Infamous - APG. Goofy, Lethul, Ryanoob

Classic - Str8 Sick, Naded, Mikwen, Chig (IMO)

Requiem - Legit, Ninja, Dersky, Ace

SQ - Flamesword, Enable, ?, ?

BtH - Cloud, Maniac, Snakebite, ??Assault??

If Ogre 2 comes back to compete, the only top team I see him joining is Ambush. I don't know Formal's plans, but I think he is pretty serious about CoD. That team IMO would be Ogre 2, Heinz, Ola, Snip3down.

Are Neighbor and Best Man not playing Halo anymore? Would definitely not mind seeing Cloud on sQ or Classic though. That is for sure.

arent enable, and snakebite going to cod aswell? i also think formal might attend the next agl so maybe snipedown will be out.

Someone must of had a hell of a contract for Ogre 2 to comeback to Halo 4.

Or he realized he wasn't going anywhere in CoD.

Its great to see Ogre 2 possibly coming back to play, it's always awesome just to see how much of another level he's on compared to most players. Would love him to come back, and I'll definitely be watching whatever team he's on very closely.

Or he realized he wasn't going anywhere in CoD.

He seriously competed in like one cod event(CoD XP), I doubt he even likes the game considering he had never played one before that point. Pro gamers do that all the time alot of gears and cod kids competed in MLG Halo events, people just make a big deal out of it like Ogre 2 was suddenly a cod kid because he played in one or two events. I bet he was playing Halo CE more than anything lol.

Plus what if Halo 2 Anny is made, you know how good he was at Halo 2 he would dominate. AND there is most likely going to be another huge Halo GC tournament run either later this year for Halo 4, so there will be a big money event(most likely to be 4v4 this time) that is a huge reason to continue playing Halo for pros.

Formal is still playing Halo as well, he's not stupid, he can still make money from it without having to play much and Ambush won't drop him because he's too good, I think if Ogre 2 comes back he'll form his own team and try to get Ola to leave Ambush. As for BtH I can't see that happening at all, Snakebite is switching, Assault couldn't even motivate to play in the GC despite being a top 10 FFA player and I think Cloud will want a top 3/4 for once and so will probably also leave