Just go Annie support and make plays.

implying people are going to follow up  :kappa:

Build AP Annie, nuke everyone. 

inb4 MR: Build Magic pen  :kappa:

why would i build ap?

:kappa:

pgSHaG0.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

8 kills with hardly any AP nice. I see you were building a rylais though. You pretty much have my Annie build minus mobi boots. 

I think this is the most kills I've ever had in a game lol. Nothing serious though. Played against a team that all had smite and weird champs.

085dfd616bc902bc2db75977bc4fb8a0.png

Also, I really believe Annie should get a slight nerf to her passive. I think it should have a limited duration, like say 45 seconds or something. It's so annoying to watch an Annie zone me out because she has a stun ready the entire game. There should be an incentive to force that player to make a play or let the stun expire.

Well, I can't even buy a win atm.

So many fucking idiots my brain hurts. Don't even attempt to climb to plat. This shit is r*tarded.

2242102-gamer-gifs-i-know-that-feel-bro.

Hey Guys,

On my radio show, I had the pleasure of having @@sbk come on as a guest this past week! We chatted about the growth of LoL, how to get started with PC gaming, and gaming focused companies (food, drinks etc.)

Love if you guys would check it out!

https://soundcloud.com/m-omes/the-gaming-council-with-koty-sbk-stannard

I will listen to it later. Maybe next week or in a few weeks we could have a group discussion on league? I think  it would be cool talking about how the meta is working and stuff. 

I'm done playing ranked. Two games in a row my bot lane feeds. I'm playing Jungle and my top lane complains that I shouldn't be ganking his top lane because I am taking his kill, and then proceeds to complain that I am not ganking him enough. JESUS CHRIST!

Jungle life is always hard. I love the nerve of some people who ask me to gank when they have fed their lane 6 kills already. Yea, nope. 

Hey Guys,

On my radio show, I had the pleasure of having @@sbk come on as a guest this past week! We chatted about the growth of LoL, how to get started with PC gaming, and gaming focused companies (food, drinks etc.)

Love if you guys would check it out!

https://soundcloud.com/m-omes/the-gaming-council-with-koty-sbk-stannard

How did you get dyrus on your podcast :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

Play Duo Q is so much better then Solo imo.

Don't you get people at a higher MMR when you duo? I hear it's dangerous to do that in ranked sometimes, especially placements.

Don't you get people at a higher MMR when you duo? I hear it's dangerous to do that in ranked sometimes, especially placements.

So far it's not so bad. 3-0 with the Duo.