Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Ended up going 6-4 in my placement matches. Honestly, I was playing out of my mind. I had a 50 assist game with Braum support and several 20+ kill matches. It sucks when I get awful teammates that cost me matches. Just today, I had two midlaners that went 0-9 and 1-13. I got matched up with a lot of Gold players and had some very long, competitive matches that were really fun. With that said..

B R O N Z E 3 B O Y Z

Ended up going 6-4 in my placement matches. Honestly, I was playing out of my mind. I had a 50 assist game with Braum support and several 20+ kill matches. It sucks when I get awful teammates that cost me matches. Just today, I had two midlaners that went 0-9 and 1-13. I got matched up with a lot of Gold players and had some very long, competitive matches that were really fun. With that said..

B R O N Z E 3 B O Y Z

With your skill you will get out.

With your skill you will get out.

I hope so. I've had three 60+ minute matches tonight that were super close. It's so intense haha.

Just added up my ranked stats so far.. In 11 games, I'm 84/64/189. Playing support ruined my KD  :weback:

I hope so. I've had three 60+ minute matches tonight that were super close. It's so intense haha.

Just added up my ranked stats so far.. In 11 games, I'm 84/64/189. Playing support ruined my KD  :weback:

kd doesnt give you elo m8, wins do  B)

kd doesnt give you elo m8, wins do  B)

I know lol. It's damn near impossible to win games when no one knows how to control objectives or stay alive. I'm just keeping track of my stats for shits and giggles.

I'm now 96/69/201 after 12 games. Had a really good Jax top match. You guys have any tips on how to play against a Vlad top? His poke and sustain is unreal.

I know lol. It's damn near impossible to win games when no one knows how to control objectives or stay alive. I'm just keeping track of my stats for shits and giggles.

I'm now 96/69/201 after 12 games. Had a really good Jax top match. You guys have any tips on how to play against a Vlad top? His poke and sustain is unreal.

his early game is pretty weak so you have to be very aggressive. put lots of pressure and try to deny him from farming. 

Just finished my placement games 5-5. I finished Season 4 in the middle of my promos from Silver 5 to Silver 4 and was sitting at around 1200 ELO.

Got placed in Bronze 3. It's safe to say any motivation I had for this game was completely drained out of me. Thank you Riot. 

Just finished my placement games 5-5. I finished Season 4 in the middle of my promos from Silver 5 to Silver 4 and was sitting at around 1200 ELO.

Got placed in Bronze 3. It's safe to say any motivation I had for this game was completely drained out of me. Thank you Riot. 

Don't let the bronze label get to you. Just play your game and you'll be out of there in no time.

Unless you're a support main. Then good luck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't let the bronze label get to you. Just play your game and you'll be out of there in no time.

Unless you're a support main. Then good luck.

I was a support main in S4. Now I'm always taking the roles that can actually carry the team. I got bronze 3 too, but I'm already qualified to get out lol. 

I was pretty pissed that I got bronze at first, but now I'm just enjoying the climb more now.

edit: nvm just got a gangplank support troll

edit 2: just got another troll. there goes my series. 

I was the same in Season 3. I was Silver 2 Season 3, and the Season 4 came around went 6-4 in my Provisional's and was placed In Bronze 3. This is where you find a role and champion that suits you, and you will climb out!

I'm about to do my placements in the next couple days. The last couple seasons I have gotten pretty screwed over with disconnects and trolls, and it really, really killed ranked for me. Season 3 I had 3 consecutive losses due to disconnects, and got placed in Bronze 4 eventually. I was upset enough to play some games and went up a few divisions, but I just couldn't stand the people I was playing with. It led to me quitting league for a while. Season 4 I had people pick troll picks and refuse to support, and people fighting each other all game, but still managed to get into Silver 3. Didn't play much after that.

I guess it's just so stressful having your placements dictate so much. I don't want to grind for hours and hours and hours to get remotely competent games in ranked. I don't play League as much as other people. I have like, 400 wins and I started playing in early 2012. I can't sit down and play games for hours and hours and hours at a time. I wish the placements were a more accurate depiction of skill somehow, so that if I get fucked over in those 10 games I don't have to play 50 games of ranked to make up for it.

Bronze and low silver are not a lot of fun. Especially as a jungler like I am. You feel helpless because you don't get leashes, people don't ward, if you ward for them they don't have the map awareness to recognize the person ganking anyways, people don't pay attention to pings and don't engage when I gank, they don't get dragon, they ignore pleas to group or take objectives, etc etc... It just feels like the little things you do don't ever matter, and if the better players in the game don't take over early, the game results can be so random.

I know the reasoning behind "all you can worry about is playing the best you can" and "just try and get better each game" and "Over time you will carry yourself out of that level", it's just I can't always put the time in to make those things happen. I play a few days a week and a play about 3 games a day on the days I can.

I just hope my placements are fair. Just fair. I'm probably a low to mid gold level player. My brother is high gold and I'm high silver by rank I guess, and we play a lot together and I succeed in the games we play. I just want to cut the difference, because I enjoy normals or duo Q with my brother of a higher rank than I do just playing by myself with silvers and bronzes.

Wish me luck, and if any of you ever want to play, my tag is ImperiumVII.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bronze and low silver are not a lot of fun. Especially as a jungler like I am. You feel helpless because you don't get leashes, people don't ward, if you ward for them they don't have the map awareness to recognize the person ganking anyways, people don't pay attention to pings and don't engage when I gank, they don't get dragon, they ignore pleas to group or take objectives, etc etc... It just feels like the little things you do don't ever matter, and if the better players in the game don't take over early, the game results can be so random.

sounds just like low plat/high gold

Thanks for the kind words boys. It's going to be tough to get my motivation back. I spent all of Season 3 in Bronze, and half of Season 4 in Bronze. Finally getting into Silver was a big deal since it took me so long. Now being back in Bronze after it took me a year and a half to get out, I just don't know if it will be worth the time to try and get out of Bronze again.