Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Been playing again for the first time in a few months. Lost 9 out of my last 10 ranked games.

Quickly reminded of why I stopped playing a few months back lol. 

Lost a few more games - then went 4-2 in my last 6 games to slightly redeem myself before the reset. Looking forward to playing more this year. 

I probably won't play Ranked until tomorrow or something. I want to get this rune page and rune sale. I've saved up a lot of IP for tomorrow.

If anybody wants to help me with my rune page, that would be appreciated. I have no idea, and really never used runes when I play aha

If anybody wants to help me with my rune page, that would be appreciated. I have no idea, and really never used runes when I play aha

very basic pages

AD page

ad reds, armor yellows, mr blues, ad quints

AP page

mag pen reds, armor  yellows, mr blues, ap quints

support page - depends on champ imo

mage support: hybrid pen/mpen reds, armor yellows, mr blues ap quints

tank: armor reds, health yellows, mr blues, armor + health quints OR for more auto dmg: ad reds, armor yellows, mr blues, hp quints

since i main support i have like 6 different pages just for support, but i think those are very basic.

ADC

ad reds, armor yellows, mr blues, as quints

First game of placements I get a caitlyn who goes 1-10, and can't even aa in teamfights.

That's the soloq I know and love! Get last pick, have to support, and have to mindlessly watch a dumbass play ad!

I just run 2 rune pages.

AD marks, Armor seals, MR glyphs, AS quints

MagicP marks, Armor seals, MR glyphs, AP quints

...Anyone mind just going through with me over skype with the runes I currently have? aha I really am lost in this game where it comes to runes and items (I usually use recommended aha)