Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

strong triple post m8

anyways, i'm game. supports my thang.

mobile ipboard sucks =/ always doubles my post.

Same.

I'm down for ranked 5's when I get my computer back. Ad is prob my best and then I have a few champs that I play well in each other role.

For real though who set up fantasy last year?? Lets gooo

Im down for some ranked 5's as well. I don't really have a preferred role but kinda more preferred champs if that makes sense. I made it to Gold playing like 4-5 champs but that was pretty much it. I can play a pretty good Talon, J4, Zyra, and Graves but i'm not too bad with some other champs.

Also i got shockblade zed for the mystery skin which wouldnt be bad if i actually played him lol.

Same.

I'm down for ranked 5's when I get my computer back. Ad is prob my best and then I have a few champs that I play well in each other role.

For real though who set up fantasy last year?? Lets gooo

we can't create leagues for next season yet m8

Always looking for more people to play LoL with. Add me if you want to play some time! IGN: The Mug Thug

Will do you interested in joining the beyond ranked team?

What means of communication are we gonna go down? Skype? Setting up a TS server? 

We could use Curse voice! I like that program a lot and its free. http://beta.cursevoice.com/

Double post OP. Anyways me and squeak are playing right now if anyone is down

I've never really had that terrible of an Udyr on my team. As long as if we are losing they start to build some tank, the late game is super strong. If the Udyr also knows how to pressure objectives then that is good too. 

I play udyr and think he is wonderful

I was gonna reply to Fluffy's post where he said he was going to dodge every game he saw an Udyr with a screencap of your most played champions.  :kappa:

If you see a lot of shitty udyrs in a row, you can thank trick2g for that.

Not as bad as those Yi's that rune all AS runes jungle LOL #Cowsep

Not as bad as those Yi's that rune all AS runes jungle LOL #Cowsep

They aren't even THAT bad...I mean worst case is that they suck ass at jungle rotations...at least they clear them at a fast pace.

But man I've had some Udyr players who just completely shit the bed, and they have no damage or tank...pretty much a walking minnion. 

I hate play Jungle now. I never win. I tell my team if they give me jungle we will lose. They give me jungle and we lose then go and blame it on me.  :kappa:

I hate play Jungle now. I never win. I tell my team if they give me jungle we will lose. They give me jungle and we lose then go and blame it on me.  :kappa:

Play J4 with me playing Jayce mid GG  :kappa:

Hey guys!

I'm gonna be playing a lot once the new season begins. Add me for duo or 5s. I can really do any role, but I'm best at Support or ADC.

Are we still doing a Beyond Fantasy? Been wanting to try that out. EDIT: Just made a fantasy league. If you want in, just PM me or reply to this and I'll send you the link to join.  :prayers:

Hey guys!

I'm gonna be playing a lot once the new season begins. Add me for duo or 5s. I can really do any role, but I'm best at Support or ADC.

Are we still doing a Beyond Fantasy? Been wanting to try that out. EDIT: Just made a fantasy league. If you want in, just PM me or reply to this and I'll send you the link to join.  :prayers:

in, but yeah definitely pm link. don't post on here, last time we got a random in our league. never figured out who he was.

Awesome! We have four so far. I'll message you guys the link in a little bit. btw, I forgot to say that my username on league is xClicked. I'm gonna be playing a bit tonight.