Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

WTF! People have been getting their skins, beut wheres mine!

dank tFluffy so toxic :kappa: just wait they are sending it bit by bit.

I am a very toxic player according to Riot Games. Must be all the eloboosted children that they continue to ignore, and all the trolls who build 5 boots of mobility. Or the afkers, those are the greatest.

And this isn't even bronze or silver, Mid/High plat.

This season we gotta have a ranked team boys.

I made the team just add me on league NA: Frosty Shenpai

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am a very toxic player according to Riot Games. Must be all the eloboosted children that they continue to ignore, and all the trolls who build 5 boots of mobility. Or the afkers, those are the greatest.

And this isn't even bronze or silver, Mid/High plat.

lol that's the worst division in terms of toxicity. 

lol that's the worst division in terms of toxicity. 

I was support this last game, My jinx said to me "Annie r u fucking stupid?" I said sorry for missing my tibber stun. "You deserve cancer you idiot i cant carry your dumbass" The joys of silver games \ :kappa: /

If anyone wants to be invited to the Beyond team should tell me your summoner name on here. Ive already invited a few of you that I have added

For ranked team I can pretty much do it all. Since you and fluffy mainly play jungle i can fill the roll of support, mid, or ADC for anything. I can also top but it's not my best roll.

Always looking for more people to play LoL with. Add me if you want to play some time! IGN: The Mug Thug

For ranked team I can pretty much do it all. Since you and fluffy mainly play jungle i can fill the roll of support, mid, or ADC for anything. I can also top but it's not my best roll.

My go to role is ADC. I have more success with adc role.

Yea sounds good. I need to get better at other supports so Mid would probably be best for me on the team. Unless we want annie support everytime.

Yea sounds good. I need to get better at other supports so Mid would probably be best for me on the team. Unless we want annie support everytime.

strong triple post m8

anyways, i'm game. supports my thang.