Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

I really hate how no one buys pinks. I could care less what lane you're playing. If you buy 1 pink ward and put in somewhere you think you can pick someone off at, or you think it could last awhile and be significant in game DO IT! Pinks are magical!

yeah, a lot of the time my pinks last pretty much the whole game. especially if it is on baron side of the map. 

Yea those are scam links. Can't believe how many people fall for them.

Guess I'm a noob :3.  The more you know!

Thanks, man!  I remember getting free skins for following their social media... I thought it was from a similar webpage.  Color me embarrassed.

no worries man, lots of people have been falling for this scam recently. may want to scan your pc just in case as well.

OK. So I had a Lee Sin jungle. Did 5600 damage to champions in 43 minutes. He was doing about 130 damage to champions a minute. He didn't get 1 drag, and didn't buy any boots.

God Bless solo q.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I could be in for that! Im not good enough for ranked aha. Just prefer if you guys tweet me when you play! I come on these forums at random times

sometimes when i have to play jungle, i just end up buying like 30 green wards and 10 pinks and the entire map gets lit up like a firefight in the middle east. 

sometimes when i have to play jungle, i just end up buying like 30 green wards and 10 pinks and the entire map gets lit up like a firefight in the middle east. 

Remember the good ol days of season 3? When the support was nothing but a ward bot and you could ward the entire side of the enemy jungle because there were no limits to the amount you could place?

Remember the good ol days of season 3? When the support was nothing but a ward bot and you could ward the entire side of the enemy jungle because there were no limits to the amount you could place?

i do because im a support main

dont remind me pl0x

I get my internet back today. Been moving the past few days :) My new setup is gonna be pretty dope since I got a Wii U now.