Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Nah her burst is ridiculous its just her lack of mobility and squishiness makes her an easy lane to camp. I feel like when she gets behind its hard to recover but then again when you get fed she is unstoppable.

I was 1/4 when I started this game if I recall. I think you are right about her lack of mobility and other stuff, Her burst is indeed insane though. I think her AP rtios re all about 70% or something.

I was 1/4 when I started this game if I recall. I think you are right about her lack of mobility and other stuff, Her burst is indeed insane though. I think her AP rtios re all about 70% or something.

To be honest though in solo queue most champs are viable if played right. This is just my opinion but i've had friends carry out to plat+ using some of the least played champs in the game because they knew everything about them.

had to nerf op annie support lel

That Vayne backdoor...damn! Btw been playing a lot lately, love to maybe game with you guys once

What is your IGN i'm always on.

So I've been playing a lot more League recently since I have my PC up and running and Halo hasn't been working.

I'm a Silver player. I haven't played a whole lot of ranked though, so my placements have pretty much determined my division in each season. I play a lot with my brother who is high gold.

If anyone from here wants to play sometime, just send a f/r. I like to jungle and adc.

GT: ImperiumVII

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really was getting into playing ranked today, then I had an 0-20 Thresh on my team.

League of Legends is just so full of boner-killers. Maybe it's just Silver-type stuff, but there is always one person in each game I play that clearly doesn't belong there, and it ruins an otherwise close game. You just have to hope that the person is on the other side of the game. Outlier players really throw off the ranking system in a 5v5 team-dependent game.

I really was getting into playing ranked today, then I had an 0-20 Thresh on my team.

League of Legends is just so full of boner-killers. Maybe it's just Silver-type stuff, but there is always one person in each game I play that clearly doesn't belong there, and it ruins an otherwise close game. You just have to hope that the person is on the other side of the game. Outlier players really throw off the ranking system in a 5v5 team-dependent game.

i know you feeling, just wipe it off it happens a lot. Pretty much the same thing in Halo if you think about it.

Since Halo MCC was a huge let down. I'm going to start and play this game again a lot more.

Gotta get gold this season  :kappa:

part of the problem is that many people are one trick ponies/only play one role. 

there are a lot of people who really don't know how to play support. force a mid laner who only plays mid onto support cause he's last pick then you're gonna have a bad time honestly. not saying that was the case, but that's what happens in ranked. it's definitely not silver-type stuff either. shit like this happens in every division. all you can do is brush it off and move on to the next game.

just played a 48 minute game

guy complains about not having wards on dragon, so i tell him to buy a ward

this fuck had the nerve to tell me

"it's your job to support, remember"

check stats post game

UIuzJeD.png

SDpvZXd.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love when people complain about wards like their shops don't sell them or they don't have a trinket spot. If the new trinket buffs on PBE go live then that should help late game vision a bit.

Only 4 wards, dear god. I mean I can see some people only placing their original trinket...but only 4.

yeah... 4 60 second trinkets in 48 minutes of gameplay. and he's bitching at me to put wards on the map when every ward on the map was mine lmao.

the saddest part was that this kid was plat 5. like what the fuck.

just played a 48 minute game

guy complains about not having wards on dragon, so i tell him to buy a ward

this fuck had the nerve to tell me

"it's your job to support, remember"

check stats post game

UIuzJeD.png

I really hate how no one buys pinks. I could care less what lane you're playing. If you buy 1 pink ward and put in somewhere you think you can pick someone off at, or you think it could last awhile and be significant in game DO IT! Pinks are magical!

When I play jungle I sometimes buy wards to a fault. Nothing I hate more than getting caught in my jungle when low, or bot lane going a combined 1-28 because they only ward lane bushes and the occasional river bush.