Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

im tryna get that ranked teams skin, even just for fun im down for ranked 3s/5s

we got the people, just comes down to everyone being on at the same time. that is always our downfall when it comes to ranked team lmao.

Holy hell ranked has been a downer for me. I have lost 6/8 games since I got placed. :( demoted to silver 2.

is there a video for people who made it to diamond 4 then fell a whole tier

lel

crs piglet? i am excite, though i wonder how good is english is.

That's why I'm hesitant about the move. The rumor is Piglet speaks extremely minimal English, so Curse could run into the same thing CLG has with Seraph and possibly to a worse extent depending on how much English Piglet actually knows. The situation is a little different because Piglet is an ADC but you still need to be in sync with your support and team in general. I'm pumped to see him in NA, I just hope it doesn't fall through because of communication issues.

I'm pretty happy about piglet leaving SKT/getting the boot whatever it may be. I still think faker is a top 3 player in the game and deserves to be on a team with teammates on the same tier as him such as a Samsung team.

not sure how to feel about the move. I think the language barrier will be tough for him and his expectations to perform well for Curse and in the LCS may be a little too high, but then again he may be the person they need to finally qualify for Worlds.

also i laughed way too hard at this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Should I even bother trying to get gold? I'm Silver II (100LP) I heard that there are probably a lot of trolls out and elo boosters but who knows they could end up on my team "/ I really just don't want to deal with dumb stuff.

Should I even bother trying to get gold? I'm Silver II (100LP) I heard that there are probably a lot of trolls out and elo boosters but who knows they could end up on my team "/ I really just don't want to deal with dumb stuff.

It doesn't really make sense to stop honestly. It would be different if you just jumped into a new tier and wanted to settle for the tier rewards but if you're already so close you may as well go for it. Nobody is going to think less of you if you drop from Silver 2 to Silver 3 I would say from here on out all you can do is climb.

It doesn't hurt to at least try because Silver 5 players will still get the rewards of a Silver 2.

Also nobody can complain about trolls and afk's if we played Halo 2....that shit was the worse when it came to getting bullshit especially at a high level.

It doesn't really make sense to stop honestly. It would be different if you just jumped into a new tier and wanted to settle for the tier rewards but if you're already so close you may as well go for it. Nobody is going to think less of you if you drop from Silver 2 to Silver 3 I would say from here on out all you can do is climb.

Yeah, i'm still gonna play. Been wrecking with fluffy :) 

68a89ad0981c9727a65d961a9f4bb16b.png