Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Can someone add my buddy to the team to grind some 3's and 5's. His ign is Gpof and he's in Gold 5. Really want to start grinding 3's and 5's.

If you guys are making a 3's and 5's team inv the gawd (me)

my first game on the other 5's team if anyone remembers I got a penta lol

lol will do

Can someone add my buddy to the team to grind some 3's and 5's. His ign is Gpof and he's in Gold 5. Really want to start grinding 3's and 5's.

he needs to add me to invite him

soooooo who's gonna be TSM's new jungler? don't think there is much talent in NA and they can't get another foreign player.

soooooo who's gonna be TSM's new jungler? don't think there is much talent in NA and they can't get another foreign player.

Nightblue3? Or theoddone comes back.

Also fun fact TSM is the only team so far to take a game of SSW, so eat shit haters.

Also fun fact TSM is the only team so far to take a game of SSW, so eat shit haters.

i doubt nightblue, that kid is pure soloq lol. i don't think they'd take oddone because the article said they were looking for high mechanical players, and oddone doesnt exactly have the best mechanics.

i think they'll probably give offers to junglers in the lcs.

It won't be Nightblue3... he's already stated a number of times that he has no interest in pursuing a competitive career. Hell, he even voluntarily dropped all official ties to TSM based on that fact. 

This game is all about fucking luck I swear. You need to be lucky enough to hope you either get no DC players, no Trolls, and skilled players. I hate the fact that this game comes down to, "IF ONE PERSON FUCKS UP, OR FUCKING SUCKS DICK, OR DISCONNECTS YOU LOSE!". SORRY!

I took a couple hour break and came back with clear head. Didn't think we would win with a Yi jungle, but we did. Felt good to win again.

I took a couple hour break and came back with clear head. Didn't think we would win with a Yi jungle, but we did. Felt good to win again.

I cry a little bit when I get a Yi jungle or Udyr. Everyone either tries to be Trick or afk farms all game and comes out the jungle when all lanes are lost and its over anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cry a little bit when I get a Yi jungle or Udyr. Everyone either tries to be Trick or afk farms all game and comes out the jungle when all lanes are lost and its over anyways.

Everyone tries to be Cowsep now with Yi. Running Smite & TP but having absolutely no idea of what to do lol

Finally won a ranked game after hitting Silver 1. I'm guessing now that i'm not at 0LP anymore I can drop rank? Might be looking for somebody to duo with and climb to Gold V. 

Finally won a ranked game after hitting Silver 1. I'm guessing now that i'm not at 0LP anymore I can drop rank? Might be looking for somebody to duo with and climb to Gold V. 

you can't drop if you aren't at 0 lp. you can drop with 1 loss with 0lp though, depending on your mmr.

Championship Shyvana - along with the 2014 Worlds Ward skin and 2014 Worlds summoner icon are all out now - be sure to grab them if you got the Riot Points.

I just got the skin and the summoner icon. I love the look of the skin. I always buy the championship skins because they always look so badass. The Shyvana might be my favorite out of them all.

................................... I hate afk's

I've come to the conclusion that I am not getting to Gold due to AFK problems. I'm done. I don't have fun anymore.

Championship Shyvana - along with the 2014 Worlds Ward skin and 2014 Worlds summoner icon are all out now - be sure to grab them if you got the Riot Points.

I just got the skin and the summoner icon. I love the look of the skin. I always buy the championship skins because they always look so badass. The Shyvana might be my favorite out of them all.

I wish i played in S2 for the Riven one..would totally cop that

Fun while it lasted. It was great playing with some of you guys!

Peace!

Don't give up man...Because we all know you're coming back next week

Also my account gets unbanned after 3 days. yay!

this shyvana skin is so nice. too bad i suck ass with shyvana against people who actually play top lane :(

this shyvana skin is so nice. too bad i suck ass with shyvana against people who actually play top lane :(

I can't get over the fact that the skin has a chode "/