Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

the season ends on november 11th, boys.

let the race to your next tier begin.

anyone want to make a 3s team & try to get the 3rd tier ward skin?

• Upvote (+1) 1

the season ends on november 11th, boys.

let the race to your next tier begin.

anyone want to make a 3s team & try to get the 3rd tier ward skin?

How do you get the 3 tier ward skin? 

How do you get the 3 tier ward skin? 

gotta win ranked team games. 3s give 1pt per win, 5s give 3pts per win. its like 75pts for tier 3. you can check it out on the league tab on your profile.

gotta win ranked team games. 3s give 1pt per win, 5s give 3pts per win. its like 75pts for tier 3. you can check it out on the league tab on your profile.

Hell I can try if you want.

How come I get the most useless people?????? I play support again do more damage to champs then my Jungler, and was 300 damage from getting more than my ADC. 

I give up on this game man. Like I really hate the fact that it takes 1-2 people to fuck up your game. It makes no sense. I try too hard just to lose.

If you want Fluffy we could duoQ, i'm not ranked yet but my MMR is puttign me with silvers and such. 

Sure. I'm just going to take a break for now, and calm down. What role do you play the most?

Sure. I'm just going to take a break for now, and calm down. What role do you play the most?

I used to main ADC but I pretty much fill everything but support. I have 2 champs for every role that im decent at, ADC I have about 6 that i'm good at. Also, do you know if dodging provisionals hinders anything? I was gonna dodge a game that I lost yesterday but I didn't, people were flaming each other before the game and even after we got first blood then top intentionally fed a gnar leading to our jungler intentionally feeding too. 5-2 in provisionals though :)  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I give up on this game man. Like I really hate the fact that it takes 1-2 people to fuck up your game. It makes no sense. I try too hard just to lose.

the key is to just not give a fuck, honestly. i go into my ranked games like it's any other normal game, which makes losing less frustrating for me. you need to just go in there and think about yourself and focus on your own mistakes. getting frustrated over other people isn't going to do anything but make you tilt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the key is to just not give a fuck, honestly. i go into my ranked games like it's any other normal game, which makes losing less frustrating for me. you need to just go in there and think about yourself and focus on your own mistakes. getting frustrated over other people isn't going to do anything but make you tilt.

It's usually after games that I get frustrated, because that is when I find out how useless the person was. 

I somehow take normal games more serious for some reason. Ranked is me going into complete zen mode. 

Just hit Gold V (playing on the NA servers from Belgium averaging 170-250ms ping mind you) finally! Although I met my goal for this season... I still feel like I can climb. According to op.gg my MMR is still higher than Gold V and to be honest... I've found most of my games relatively easy... here's to Diamond in Season 5!

Here's my OP.GG.