Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

What a series by Cloud 9.

Sneaky, I know I've said that he isn't top 3. Fuck that. He's the best AD in NA hands down. Holy shit.

As for the games in general - NA took a big leap this year. Took games off Korean teams and you can see the progression. All this "nah bro koreans just were overconfident" is pure garbage. There were times at this worlds that Korean teams had no answer, and were completely dominated for the whole game.

I'm excited for next year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a series by Cloud 9.

Sneaky, I know I've said that he isn't top 3. Fuck that. He's the best AD in NA hands down. Holy shit.

As for the games in general - NA took a big leap this year. Took games off Korean teams and you can see the progression. All this "nah bro koreans just were overconfident" is pure garbage. There were times at this worlds that Korean teams had no answer, and were completely dominated for the whole game.

I'm excited for next year.

i agree. i think if hai had played a little better they could have beaten ssb. this whole "korean overlords" hype can eat shit.

if the western teams were more consistent they'd be just as good.

Absolutely nothing more satisfying than dunking an entire team as Darius. Easily the most fun I have when i get the opportunity to play him.

That champ needs some love though he suffers wayyyy too hard outside laning and being kited to death. Any ADC >gold can wreck him with their mechanics and its a nightmare trying to figure out a way to get to the back line and stay alive.

Also Uzi is a god-like adc.

I really fucked up not maining ADC when i started playing. The potential they have to carry and create plays is unreal. It's the only reason why I even play assassins because they are the closest thing to adc's for me they just lack the range.

I watch Uzi and I'm just blown away by his play. As an ADC main myself I watch the little things he does and it just blows my mind that he makes it look so natural.

I really fucked up not maining ADC when i started playing. The potential they have to carry and create plays is unreal. It's the only reason why I even play assassins because they are the closest thing to adc's for me they just lack the range.

lol you don't want to main ADC is soloQ.

Your supports are always "fill"ers and suck ass.

if you can somehow make it through the ringer for 30 minutes and hit late game, that's when it actually becomes really fun.

It only looks good to main because Uzi has good teammates and not airheads.

lol you don't want to main ADC is soloQ.

Your supports are always "fill"ers and suck ass.

if you can somehow make it through the ringer for 30 minutes and hit late game, that's when it actually becomes really fun.

It only looks good to main because Uzi has good teammates and not airheads.

pretty much this. mid lane is the lane to carry games in soloq.

My goodness I LOVE the salty tears of ragers and complainers in LoL. I gave up first blood to Riven as Darius because of a jungle gank and proceeded to play the rest of laning phase passive and freezing the wave near tower. I got plenty of ganks because the Riven didnt ward much outside of the trinket and this helps me go 3-1 and take tower first and snowball. He finished 0-5.

He starts raging in all chat how i need to stop getting ganks and that i'm a vagina etc etc but i'm sorry for playing the game smarter? Granted Darius should win the lane matchup against Riven without help but I needed it and it just boiled her blood. I didnt say anything to her but after the game i asked how does it feel to lose a vagina and he couldnt take it lmao.

Dude starts raging about how im garbage and I was laughing saying you never ward so you deserve to die. She says she did but the match history clearly shows she bought one stealth ward 0 vision wards while i bought 5. God bless people can't handle losing. She told me to "stay in silver" when shes gold 5 and made it there with over 320 wins while i made gold in like 33 wins lol and i'm not even silver. 

My day is complete though i love bathing in the tears of salty losers.

Gotta love playing top lane and have people complaining about being ganked, especially the good 3 man gank with mid lane. "Wow took 3 of you". Anyone got a good support that I can play with ease? Been looking for one.

Gotta love playing top lane and have people complaining about being ganked, especially the good 3 man gank with mid lane. "Wow took 3 of you". Anyone got a good support that I can play with ease? Been looking for one.

sona is about as easy as it gets

sona is about as easy as it gets

Yea, I have a friend who plays her and she seems ok. I was thinking about trying Nami whenever she goes on free week again. It's just that I really don't like playing support to be honest. I am slowly progressing from playing ADC into playing top lane and mid lane right now too. 

swap mystery gifts with a friend. got not one, but TWO SHITTY MF SKINS.

thx rito

So Dunkmaster Darius, Championship Shyv, Reaper Soraka, Ravenworld LB, Underworld Wukong

RIP wallet

Also the Victorious Morg skin looks great.

Finally held my breathe and decided to go into Solo Q by myself instead of duo Q. Ryze is pretty much freelo 100% win rate on him in ranked overall (3v3 and 5v5). Loved seeing someone change from a nasus to a yasuo in champ select :D Been filling every of the time and I am 4-1 in provisionals hopefully i'll get put into silver at least for my first season of playing the game. 

Going to try out Tristana and her nerf to see how much it has impact her. 

Updates to come!

UPDATE:

Tristana early is shit now, but she still is pretty when you get her Shiv IE

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, just tried out the Lucian nerf. I went 10-0-8 I believe?

Same old Lucian, you just have to be really careful with his dash now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played a couple of Gold 3 games on my smurf.

I don't know how you guys can even play. Holy cow people are stupid. Then, when you confront them on their stupidity they immediately label you as toxic and report you.

Like yeah, I'm going to question why you went tear/Hourglass on Kha'zix.

I don't know how you guys can even play. Holy cow people are stupid. Then, when you confront them on their stupidity they immediately label you as toxic and report you.

Bro, are you even good? god tier build.

yeah idk how i'm gonna hit plat 5 before season ends lol.

4.7k damage delt to champions yet 160k damage delt overall....what was he doing all game, afk farming?

IDK. It's just my luck in Silver. The guy didn't know what he was doing.