Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Yeah, I've decided to not play ranked until the next season begins. 6 games in a row with someone leaving, going AFK, feeding, or just being plain terrible. I had a player go 0-25 before quitting today.

Don't get me wrong, League is a fantastic game. I love it and I love watching the pros play, but it's incredibly difficult to play sometimes because of the bad eggs in the community.

i do find watching league a lot more entertaining than playing it honestly. 

I'm uninstalling the game until maybe next season. I don't know. I can't deal with these people anymore.

lol why do you need to uninstall the game? why not just not play or just take a break and chill out in normals for a while?

Play normals and ARAMs. Honestly what I have been doing. I think it the past 8 months, Ive played the actual game once or twice. I've just been doing ARAMs, its relaxed fun, and easy to learn some champs you never do play.

I could play some normals I guess, but I've played like 1100 games of aram got really bored because I don't have many champs unlocked and I keep playing the same ones..

oh wow, azubu isn't a slow piece of shit anymore. nice.

Yeah, before they started recruiting people they finally upgraded their servers. At some points it's still pretty laggy, but that is because of Faker.

You are on drugs. And I'm offended you're not sharing.

he fell off. I'm not the only one saying this. And if you don't think Bjerg can dance with Faker you're nuts. I wouldn't be suprised at all if Bjerg outfarms the SSW mid laner.

RIP all the analysts saying TSM will lose 3-0.

Plz mercy SSW

I hope TSM pulls off a miracle.

Holy fuck DLift and monte just shit on anyone in NA when asked about how they would perform. Salt is real.

Fucking Amazing man! They were waiting for them to push mid sound they could back door the inhib, but where is Amazing?

leeroy_jenkins_ant_from_rvideosoc-82255.

Samsung White's cockiness bit them in the ass once again and almost killed them. I was shocked to hear Imp actually admit it in the post match interview. Sadly, White has had this cockiness since Homme stepped down and moved onto coaching - a lot of people don't know that Homme is 29 years old and he was always the person on the team who kept them in check - White talked a lot about how they looked up to Homme like a father figure and that comfort always kept them in check - and it has gone away since he stepped down. Luckily for White they are clearly improving on getting themselves in check after they get too cocky and actually winning games. Samsung Blue definitely will not let it happen vs Cloud 9.

• Upvote (+1) 1

See? TSM danced with Korea.

And it's becoming pretty evident that NA is starting to close the gap. 

I must have been watching a different series. lol

I don't know what salt you're referring to Roti. Everyone except the eternal optimistic Phreak fanboy/half ass analyst said it would be a stomp. It kinda was a stomp overall but TSM performed just enough for people to keep caring about them. No one stood out in particular from TSM, it was a lot of a team vs team strategic while DanDy was definitely the star from the series. Amazing confirmed a fraud, maybe Reginald will find some personality issues to find a new respectable jungler lol

C9 is pretty good at making teams tilt. /s

win 1 game to give NA false hope

CHECK

inb4 Dade ass stuffs kids with yasuo 3 games in a row