Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Wow Kabum with the upset! Some huge games going on right now in tiebreakers.

Im actually surprised at how the EU teams have performed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow Kabum with the upset! Some huge games going on right now in tiebreakers.

Im actually surprised at how the EU teams have performed.

They just proved how inconsistent they are.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He is definitely up there - and he is one of the ADCs I look up to and have for a long time. His streams back in season 3 were where I pretty much learned how to play ADC. He is just so, so good and I love that he has his own unique style to playing the game. As well he is one of the nicest and most humble players in not just the LoL scene but the competitive gaming scene as a whole. I have so much respect for him as a player and person.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TSM over SSW

One can dream, right?

Also my j4 play has been insane

cGMnMaX.png

such a good solo q jungler. His ganks are amazing hes nearly an instant flash burner/kill in a lane once he hits 6 if you get a good gank with him.

such a good solo q jungler. His ganks are amazing hes nearly an instant flash burner/kill in a lane once he hits 6 if you get a good gank with him.

I love ganking immediately, burning their flash. Go back into river, wait a few seconds...gank again. It's so free.

If I really want to be a dick about it I'll camp someone's lane with 5-6 ganks in a row and it's like an auto win 

This game I just played on a scale of 1 to ********, it was Chocolate Milk. I am so fucking done with this game. This guy on my team thought split pushing while support against a super minion wave was a good idea. He never group with us for 10 FUCKING MINUTES and then he blames us?!? I hate the League community.

This game I just played on a scale of 1 to ********, it was Chocolate Milk. I am so fucking done with this game. This guy on my team thought split pushing while support against a super minion wave was a good idea. He never group with us for 10 FUCKING MINUTES and then he blames us?!? I hate the League community.

I've been there, and done that, and will probably be there someday again

those rough stretches are the worst

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got reported by my teammates for doing the best on my team....................................................................................................

Yeah, I've decided to not play ranked until the next season begins. 6 games in a row with someone leaving, going AFK, feeding, or just being plain terrible. I had a player go 0-25 before quitting today.

Don't get me wrong, League is a fantastic game. I love it and I love watching the pros play, but it's incredibly difficult to play sometimes because of the bad eggs in the community.

I'm uninstalling the game until maybe next season. I don't know. I can't deal with these people anymore.