Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

I finally found a mid laner to play other then Syndra, and i'm actually decent with her. Orianna :D fits my play style better then Syndra too. Now all I need to learn better is the support role and a good jungler. Also, I got a pentakill with Jax yesterday :)

Was silver 3 yesterday now i'm at silver 5.

My game at zero LP consisted of these things: Last pick never says a word. Autolocks teemo he is supposed to be support. Game start, He teleports mid. runs to my red, flashes wall and wards it. Still has said no words. He gets first blood! then tries to run to their nexus.

Why riot 

Man, this is why I hate solo q sometimes. I might consider playing a bit more than just ARAMs..I legit havnt played summoners rift in about half a year aha. Just need some ppl to play with

You know, I took a couple of days off playing this game.

Played borderlands 2 with a couple of buddies, had the most fun on a video game in a while.

Came back to league with a fresh mindset. Clear thoughts. If someone picked my role, I would just go do a different role and just carry. Results:

1920558_890763190953864_7572111353427636

I've come to a realization that I'm one of those players who live on emotion. If I feel confident with a fresh mindset you're going to get shit on plain and simple. However, if I'm not feeling well or some asshole ruined my last game I tend to have volnerabilities in my game due to anger and frustration consuming me when really I know I have the skill, just emotions get in the way.

I have to work on that. Stay consistent. Put the negativity behind. Especially since there's only ~a month and 2 weeks to get diamond before the ranked reset.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am the exact same way. If I log on to play after having a good day and I'm in a good mood or just really relaxed - I play much better and I don't let losses effect me. But then I have days where I lose a game that we should have won or lose because of AFKs or anything of the sort and I just never want to touch the game again. As odd as this will sound, because of this semester being so hectic for me, I've only been able to play 1 or 2 nights a week and my progress has improved massively. When I finally sit down and get to play I'm looking forward to it because of the week prior being so busy that I no time to play before. I find myself enjoying the game much more, even when losing, and I am improving a lot because of it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I will play one or two games tonight if someone doesnt mind playing with me tonight.

Showing me the ropes/changes in some casual summoners rift games.

championship shyv GG.......

fuckkk mirin that skin hard. Gonna have to pick up that up and dunkmaster darius.

Woohooo just read they removed the inactivity decay for Gold and below which is awesome. I can sit comfortably now because I never enjoyed ranked and was content with getting gold.

The Talon nerf :(

Don't even know what to do against any ranged mage like Ori, Syndra, Ziggs, and especially Kassadin. God if there was one mid laner I could confidently wreck with Talon it was Kassadin but now without the silence he just has to stall til 6 and its GG. 

I hate nerfs with no compensation. Talon gets like 2 months of pro play and people cry about him. Even then he was a niche pick at best. It's not my fault people die to me twice in lane and come back with no armor expecting to somehow lane against him.

The Talon nerf :(

Don't even know what to do against any ranged mage like Ori, Syndra, Ziggs, and especially Kassadin. God if there was one mid laner I could confidently wreck with Talon it was Kassadin but now without the silence he just has to stall til 6 and its GG. 

I hate nerfs with no compensation. Talon gets like 2 months of pro play and people cry about him. Even then he was a niche pick at best. It's not my fault people die to me twice in lane and come back with no armor expecting to somehow lane against him.

Everytime I went against a Talon mid I rushed Armgaurd. People aren't happy with things. I hate people.

Well, I am back into Silver 1 again. I need a duo to play with that I can trust to carry their lane. I want Gold so bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok, I really think SSB came into the Fnatic game with their chest puffed out acting all big and bad thinking this is going to be a stomping, and then Fnatic should up and fucking ruined them. SSB then just got their heads out their asses and fucking demoralized LMQ! I really think that Fnatic beating SSB was a fluke and won't happen again ever.

Really happy at the fact that Fnatic showed up and proved that Korean teams can be beaten, and Koreans are now noticing that they need to put 100% against Western teams now.

Well, I am back into Silver 1 again. I need a duo to play with that I can trust to carry their lane. I want Gold so bad.

I've been looking for another person to duo with when my teammate isn't around. I'm getting pretty sick of solo queue ranked though. Last time I played, I had someone play Nidalee jungle and went like 1-9 and then my mid laner went 0-4 in 3 minutes before quitting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the best at league and there's much more to learn since I'm in silver, but I swear I get the worst teammates every game.

I've read on r/LeagueofLegends that you should never blame your team for losses in Ranked, but this is starting to get ridiculous lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone have any tips for someone that can't play as much? Such a struggle trying to pick up a game where matches last around an hour with loading and all when you're use to shooters.

Play Dominion or Twisted Treeline. Those games can last anywhere from 10 - 20 minutes at max.

Alliance destroyed najin white shield. It wasn't even close. First time I've seen a top of the line Korean team look hopeless.

0/14 Deaths

10/10 Towers

4/4 Dragons

2/2 Barons

2/2 Inhibitors

24K Gold Advantage

Flawless Victory

rekt

• Upvote (+1) 1

After seeing that Alliance game, if TSM gets eliminated I want them to win it all. That game was so beautiful on so many levels. They have shown they can not only beat the Koreans, but make them look average.

Their skill from top of bottom is great. All mechanically great. All have great decision making. They push their advantage like no other.

I have barely been playing this game recently and I'm finally back in my promos for Gold... I swear, if I dominate one more promotion series and still fail... well, I'll probably cry in a corner. 

Also, randomly got Fnatic J4 in a Mystery Skin last night... woot woot!

• Upvote (+1) 1