Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Tristana wasn't the main problem. Royal Club got an inch and took it 10 miles. If you go back and watch the game the first time they got an advantage and could take complete map control, they were literally running circles around TSM. It got to the point where Insec was using his ult to speed himself up just to get to the opposite side of the map for a gank and a kill. Royal Club just ran circles around TSM. Tristana is without a doubt the best ADC in the game right now, yes, but she is not the reason Royal Club won the game so handily. Tristana can be shut down if she gets focused and camped but no teams seem to do it. Teams will play vs a Tristana, get themselves ahead, but not be able to close and the Tristana is allowed to farm and get herself right back into the game. She is a champion where if she gets ahead, she gets very far ahead. But if you can shut her down early and take advantage she won't be able to do anything UNLESS you let her farm and let her get herself back into the game.

Tristana wasn't the main problem. Royal Club got an inch and took it 10 miles. If you go back and watch the game the first time they got an advantage and could take complete map control, they were literally running circles around TSM. It got to the point where Insec was using his ult to speed himself up just to get to the opposite side of the map for a gank and a kill. Royal Club just ran circles around TSM. Tristana is without a doubt the best ADC in the game right now, yes, but she is not the reason Royal Club won the game so handily. Tristana can be shut down if she gets focused and camped but no teams seem to do it. Teams will play vs a Tristana, get themselves ahead, but not be able to close and the Tristana is allowed to farm and get herself right back into the game. She is a champion where if she gets ahead, she gets very far ahead. But if you can shut her down early and take advantage she won't be able to do anything UNLESS you let her farm and let her get herself back into the game.

There's a reason why Tristana had like a 13-3 record in NA playoffs and currently has a 4-1 Record at worlds.

Btw you don't just shut down tristana. The bitch has a better earlygame than 80% of ADC's and scales better than all of them.

Reset on Kill Jump, self AOE peel on her ult. How are you supposed to stop that? Oh and a Q that gives you a free 90% attack speed.

Royal Club did outplay TSM. TSM was late on some rotations. However the game got out of hand because tristana got out of hand. If it was any other ADC TSM would have had a chance to win that game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I agree with everything you said Legendary but she can be shut down. I think a lot of her success right now just comes from the meta. Top lane being the way it is right now - and even jungle to a point - with so many squishy champions being powerful means that she can just tear through them extremely easily. Parts of her kit need to absolutely be nerfed - I just hope that they don't nerf her completely into the ground and change her as an actual champion.

Also - what a first game by TPA. Hearing that crowd behind them was amazing.

I agree with everything you said Legendary but she can be shut down. I think a lot of her success right now just comes from the meta. Top lane being the way it is right now - and even jungle to a point - with so many squishy champions being powerful means that she can just tear through them extremely easily. Parts of her kit need to absolutely be nerfed - I just hope that they don't nerf her completely into the ground and change her as an actual champion.

Also - what a first game by TPA. Hearing that crowd behind them was amazing.

this is riot we're talking about here lmao. she'll be nerfed and wont be played for 6 months because the nerf will be too harsh.

a lot of her success right now comes from the itemization changes that riot did to the adc. instead of everyone rushing bt, they rush ie which is exactly what tristana is supposed to do in the first place. now other ad's cannot shit on tristana because they took out that early game powerspike and she immediately gets her powerspike with first item. they also took off the mana costs from her q and did something with her e as well (can't remember what).

• Upvote (+1) 1

back to 0 lp. the struggle continues.

1 lose with 0 lp and demoted g2. G_G

aaand 1 more game til im back into promos

back to 0 lp. the struggle continues.

1 lose with 0 lp and demoted g2. G_G

aaand 1 more game til im back into promos

I thought u were at like 90 lol, what happened?

Can't wait to see Imp tear WildTurtle to shreds :D

If TSM gets second in their group and SSW doesn't randomly implode and get their guaranteed 1st place, they will meet in the Quarters.

As much as I'd love to see an NA team do well, they just don't deserve to because they simply aren't good enough.

I thought u were at like 90 lol, what happened?

7 game lose streak :(

and i just happened to lose a game last night when the enemy team had no turrets -.-

pretty sure my win rate has dropped below 50% now.

idk man, it seems like my matches in gold 2 are always easy, but when i hit g1 it's just impossible to win games.

There's a reason why Tristana had like a 13-3 record in NA playoffs and currently has a 4-1 Record at worlds.

Btw you don't just shut down tristana. The bitch has a better earlygame than 80% of ADC's and scales better than all of them.

Reset on Kill Jump, self AOE peel on her ult. How are you supposed to stop that? Oh and a Q that gives you a free 90% attack speed.

Royal Club did outplay TSM. TSM was late on some rotations. However the game got out of hand because tristana got out of hand. If it was any other ADC TSM would have had a chance to win that game.

If Tristana is banned in the next game, I would not expect TSM to win. Turtle only performs on Tristana and it's been a 1 trick pony since Regionals. Lustboy carries bot w/ vision control and all of that but no one respects WT's Tristana or Amazing's Lee Sin and that's why TSM is winning imho.

In my Gold Promo's! Lets go! It's been really hard. I've dropped from Silver 1 about 4 times in the past two weeks, and now I finally made it to Gold promo's. I think I've gotten better mechanically, and hope I get into Gold before the season ends!

• Upvote (+1) 2

---SPOILER---

TSM beats Starhorn and then loses to fucking SK. Jesus fucking christ GL against SSW.

I will only cry a little.

Also guess which team picks trist, and guess who won hehe

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really don't understand that last fight in SK's nexus. There was no coordination at all with TSM. It was just awful to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just imagine what SK could have done in Groups if Svenskeren didn't have to be a complete idiot and completely screw the team.

Man, I'm glad TSM has to play White but based on the bracket structure, it looks like SSB will be on their side of the bracket if SSB gets first in their group. That means the 2 best teams will playing each other in the semi-finals yet again like SKT vs NJBS last year. Too bad, so sad.

inb4 upsets and I look like a ******.

• Upvote (+1) 1

just had one of those games where you literally did everything in your power to backpack, but the jungler ate 600 pounds of lard to make that feat impossible.