Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

i don't think iceborne is necessary, and i'd probably skip that item all together unless i was playing against an udyr or something stupid like that. triforce, bork, ie, last whisper, & defensive item or bloodthirster if incredibly ahead.

Thanks for the help. I have been wrecking with this build in normals :)

Anyone got times for worlds rebroadcast? Also, instead of worlds rebroadcast you think they will have a VOD up for anyone who missed it?

Haven't been playing this much. Just sitting on Gold until season ends and playing Destiny for the mean time. I just really wanted a break from this and its nice to play something different for once.

Anyone got times for worlds rebroadcast? Also, instead of worlds rebroadcast you think they will have a VOD up for anyone who missed it?

they're going to replay the entire stream again after it ends in the morning. you can also go to http://na.lolesports.com/ for spoiler free vod's.

Here are my picks for groups for the pick em challenge with some of my reasoning for my picks below

http://pickem.lolesports.com/#series/1/user/3653/my-picks

Groups B and C were the hardest to predict for me. Even D as well actually. Group A I think is pretty cut and dry. I don't see Samsung White making the same mistakes this year that they made last year and they have had a chip on their shoulders for a year now. More for who will make it out 2nd than who will finish 1st in the groups has been the tougher part. The Korean teams will all finish first in their groups - not only because they are that good, but I think Samsung White especially, learned the hard way last year how coming into Worlds cocky and lackadaisical really screwed them and it was their own faults, so I guarantee it will not happen again. I think all the Korean teams will have a chip on their shoulder because the finals will be in Korea - it's just added motivation and pride on the line for them.

TSM I have finishing 2nd but I think they are being hyped way too much. The talks of how well they are doing in scrims is ongoing and yea that's great but results don't matter until they play their actual matches. You can win 100 scrims in a row but if you lose in groups and get knocked out - just like every time before - none of those scrims actually mattered. I won't be surprised if TSM makes it out or doesn't. If they do make it out of groups I think they are going to get stomped. Not saying it because I don't like TSM (as a CLG fan) but realistically they got hyped up a lot for beating C9 and their scrim results but I just don't see them as being as good as everyone says they are.

Group C was a big toss up for me. Fnatic always perform well when they need to and when the pressure is on, and they are one of my favorite teams to watch, so I hope they prove me wrong. I just think OMG's aggression will be too much to handle and I have them making it out. Group D was also tough. Alliance and Cloud 9 are both very good. For me, Alliance is going to depend on how pretty much everyone except Froggen plays. Froggen is at the point where him playing great is just natural so I don't think he is the player to worry about - UNLESS - he gets cocky as he did earlier this year but I really think he has toned down his attitude. Wickd has been inconsistent and teams will definitely expose that weakness. Cloud 9's success, pretty much as always, will depend on how Hai plays. When Hai plays well, C9 wins. When he doesn't, C9 loses. It's really interesting how cut and dry it usually is for them. I think if Hai plays well C9 could make it out but it's so hard to tell right now. Alliance is really good but I just think C9 has a little bit more motivation after that TSM loss and Alliance has shown they can get very cocky - hopefully they don't.

I am by no means a LoL expert - just some of my observations and reasons behind my picks.

Here are my picks for groups for the pick em challenge with some of my reasoning for my picks below

http://gyazo.com/9c36ba77ab42cc174808552cfafb5602

I am by no means a LoL expert - just some of my observations and reasons behind my picks.

they made a share link :P

http://pickem.lolesports.com/#series/1/user/46464/my-picks

i'm indifferent about my picks. i don't know how anyone performs outside of na and eu, so i just have to take the word of other people. i have tsm in 1st for group b just because i want to be hopeful for na, but i wouldnt be surprised if they got 2nd or 3rd. i really want sk to do well, but they arent exactly the strongest mechanical team. we'll see how they do i guess. 

overall, i just want to see the western teams do well. i couldn't care less if koreans do well.

That music video was amazing. Loved the art style and the song. So hyped for Worlds.

http://na.lolesports.com/articles/league-legends-competition-ruling-dennis-%E2%80%9Csvenskeren%E2%80%9D-johnsen

Complete idiot. You literally just cost your team worlds. Like, this is the type of stupid that you only hear about, not witness first hand.

the fact that he's been warned before like 2 months ago AND was given a cultural acceptance lecture in taiwan makes him an even bigger dumb ass. i feel bad for the rest of the guys on sk.

Yeah...I dont think that will happen.

That ace in the previous game though!! Has to be one of quickest aces at any big event.

Yeah...I dont think that will happen.

That ace in the previous game though!! Has to be one of quickest aces at any big event.

This is the point where you call me crazy, lol

but I must say TSM not banning tristana was a very bad idea

This is the point where you call me crazy, lol

but I must say TSM not banning tristana was a very bad idea

I think missing the Zilean ban was worse..

Curious ban by Royal Club banning Nidalee though.

TSM screwed themselves by not banning Rengar away from Insec who is probably the best Rengar player in the world. Hell the same could have been said about Royal Club banning Nidalee when TSM doesn't play Nidalee. Even still, TSM got dominated in pretty much every phase of the game. People are just making excuses for them saying they lost solely because of picks and bans. Royal Club outskilled them plain and simple.

TSM screwed themselves by not banning Rengar away from Insec who is probably the best Rengar player in the world. Hell the same could have been said about Royal Club banning Nidalee when TSM doesn't play Nidalee. Even still, TSM got dominated in pretty much every phase of the game. People are just making excuses for them saying they lost solely because of picks and bans. Royal Club outskilled them plain and simple.

I dont think you realize how busted tristana really is.

I dont think you realize how busted tristana really is.

this, especially if you have trist + janna shield. soooo much damages. 

I haven't been very active on the forums lately but im coming back to talk about league :p

How you guys enjoying worlds?