Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

I really give props to CA. They really came out to win. That Hecarim game was really awesome to see, and I can't wait for more games like this in the future!

I really give props to CA. They really came out to win. That Hecarim game was really awesome to see, and I can't wait for more games like this in the future!

yeah, i think if they had a stronger bot lane they would be pretty good. bunnyfufu is a one trick pony and their adc didn't seem very strong.

we could always see them in the lcs if they do well in the expansion tournament though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My body is just now recovering from that match. I honestly did not think CLG could come back from being down 2-0 but wow - every single player on the team flipped the switch and went into overdrive for those 3 games. I have not been that nervous watching any competitive gaming match in a long, long time.

Incredible - and I am so happy as a CLG fan.

does anyone know if krislund is a permanent addition to gambit?

edit: nevermind, i guess genja is on vacation and it isn't 100% clear whether he is retiring or not.

regardless, krislund is a beast & works very well with edward.

Been having fun with Ezreal but I have no clue really what to build on him. I usually go tri-force first, it then mixes between, IE, Iceborne, Bloodthirster, and a defensive last item. Any suggestions?

Been having fun with Ezreal but I have no clue really what to build on him. I usually go tri-force first, it then mixes between, IE, Iceborne, Bloodthirster, and a defensive last item. Any suggestions?

i don't think iceborne is necessary, and i'd probably skip that item all together unless i was playing against an udyr or something stupid like that. triforce, bork, ie, last whisper, & defensive item or bloodthirster if incredibly ahead.

FInally back! I started too play a lot more ADC, and come too find out that it's my favorite role. Jungle got me out of Bronze. Will ADC get me out of Gold? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

2fca52c45bd477e5d6b15108caac494e.png

No mejais 2/10 janna build

lol yeah, i didn't know what people built on janna til after i played those games

lol yeah, i didn't know what people built on janna til after i played those games

Get Meji's

and I would use Janna if you have a hypercarry bot lane. She is one of the most safe supports. I hate playing against her because if I see an open window to get a kill Janna usually comes in like an asshole and denies me it lol

Get Meji's

and I would use Janna if you have a hypercarry bot lane. She is one of the most safe supports. I hate playing against her because if I see an open window to get a kill Janna usually comes in like an asshole and denies me it lol

any scenarios where i shouldn't pick janna?

and when would it be a good time to get mejias? after stone & tier 2 gold item?

Woo! Lets go Team 8! I wonder if Cali is going too play in the LCS or go to school.

he already started school. i think nien would be a good pickup though.

sucks to see complexity go. i really like those guys even if they aren't the strongest team. hopefully they make it back in the expansion tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FInally back! I started too play a lot more ADC, and come too find out that it's my favorite role. Jungle got me out of Bronze. Will ADC get me out of Gold? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

2fca52c45bd477e5d6b15108caac494e.png

What ADCs do you have / play? Also, what supports do you like?

What ADCs do you have / play? Also, what supports do you like?

I like playing Lucian, Corki and Tristana. My support I like are Leona, Thresh, Morgana.

I like playing Lucian, Corki and Tristana. My support I like are Leona, Thresh, Morgana.

Yea I fall under almost the same boat. I might get Draven or Jinx as my next adc. I really love most Thresh players and Leonas. I just wish that it didn't take forever to get champs "/