Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

ah this one is hilarious as well

rewatching that vid you posted has me in tears. That guy's laugh just gets me every time.

Yea, ever since starting playing this game I have had quite a fun time. Been mostly playing adc, top, and mid. Also, the LCS is really enjoyable to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing makes me more frustrating then playing with Yi jungle. I think he is so useless.

he's just another late game hypercarry that needs a lot of farm. i watched cowsep on twitch a few times, he's a diamond yi player in korea, and he's got like a 70% win ratio with only yi. pretty much every game consists of him farming up like crazy with his teammates bitching for not ganking any lanes and by the time he has his items he carries his team by split pushing and soloing dragon and baron.

chances are the yi players you play with don't know how to play yi, which in turn makes him useless as fuck lol. and honestly the same shit happens to me. EVERY single game there is a yi or udyr results in a loss whether i'm facing him or on my team. EVERY time.

he's just another late game hypercarry that needs a lot of farm. i watched cowsep on twitch a few times, he's a diamond yi player in korea, and he's got like a 70% win ratio with only yi. pretty much every game consists of him farming up like crazy with his teammates bitching for not ganking any lanes and by the time he has his items he carries his team by split pushing and soloing dragon and baron.

chances are the yi players you play with don't know how to play yi, which in turn makes him useless as fuck lol. and honestly the same shit happens to me. EVERY single game there is a yi or udyr results in a loss whether i'm facing him or on my team. EVERY time.

I'm in Silver so I am without a doubt know they have no idea how too play Yi because they watch people like Cowsep and they get false hope.

I too really hate playing with Udyr jungles. I think it's the same thing like Cowsep, but with Trick2g. Just another person giving false hope for Silver Udyr mains -_-

You can feel your vertebra start to hurt just looking at this scorecard.

10649564_879770488719801_464747798643307 

I did more damage than my top, mid, and jungler...COMBINED. IN A PLATINUM 3 ELO GAME. RITO PLS.

Played my first ranked today and won :) forced to play Udyr jungle since that is the only one I am really good at right now. But man oh man are people annoying. This guy expected me to gank a Heimerdinger top that had a zhonyas or he would afk "/ . Also, bought Lucian and have to say that he is a really fun champ to play :)

Played my first ranked today and won :) forced to play Udyr jungle since that is the only one I am really good at right now. But man oh man are people annoying. This guy expected me to gank a Heimerdinger top that had a zhonyas or he would afk "/ . Also, bought Lucian and have to say that he is a really fun champ to play :)

General rules of thumb when you play soloQ

Mute any person who is an ass.

Carry.

Make sure you get your role as frequently as possible.

Carry harder.

Grouping in soloQ right after lane phase makes you automatically win half the battle.

And lastly, carry so hard that you have the most damage on either team. Support? NO EXCUSES!

General rules of thumb when you play soloQ

Mute any person who is an ass.

Carry.

Make sure you get your role as frequently as possible.

Carry harder.

Grouping in soloQ right after lane phase makes you automatically win half the battle.

And lastly, carry so hard that you have the most damage on either team. Support? NO EXCUSES!

Hehe I just played a trist game and went 22-5 :) the carry is real. Had a talon with 42 cs and was straight up trolling. Still won though.

Hehe I just played a trist game and went 22-5 :) the carry is real. Had a talon with 42 cs and was straight up trolling. Still won though.

Tristana is freelo

Hey I really want to start duo queuing with people, because I feel I have a better chance when I have someone I know (or want to know). So if you want to duo. HMU ign: zFLuFFy

Also, I am silver 2 and I have a teamspeak server that I use and I have skype.

Tristana is the most OP champion currently anytime she is open instalock that hoe

Tristana is the most OP champion currently anytime she is open instalock that hoe

Yea, she needs a nerf on something. Maybe making her w not reset after each kill? I don't know but it is OP as hell.

Her late game is op.

Yea, she needs a nerf on something. Maybe making her w not reset after each kill? I don't know but it is OP as hell.

she is getting nerfed, but not til after worlds.

On a 9 game losing streak. 4 of those games I played my ass off early and snowballed my lanes...and still lost due to lack of team coordination. QQ

Gold was so close.

Anyway, group draw is tomorrow.

Worlds Predictions:

Group A 

1. Samsung White

2. EDG

3. AHQ

4. Dark Passage

Group B:

1.TPA

2.TSM

3.SHRC

4.SK

Group C:

1.Samsung Blue

2.Fnatic

3.OMG

4.LMQ

Group D:

1.NJWS

2.C9

3.Alliance

4.Kabum

Assuming that bracket stage is A1 vs B2, A2 vs B1 etc:

SSWhite > TSM

EDG > TPA

SSBlue > C9

NJWS > Fnatic

Final 4:

EDG > SSWhite

SSBlue > NJWS

Finals:

SSBlue > EDG

Winner: Samsung Blue

MVP: Deft

Hype af for Worlds: Me

i can't make predictions since i don't watch anything outside na and eu. 

regardless, ALLIANCE NUMBA JUAN.

fuk yo hype train korea.