Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Helios was never a KDA/carry type jungle, even on their 13 - 0 streak in OGN before losin to Dandy...and cmon...DanDy is probably the best jungler world.

What a depressing day to watch League

TSM TSM

Helios was never a KDA/carry type jungle, even on their 13 - 0 streak in OGN before losin to Dandy...and cmon...DanDy is probably the best jungler world.

You need to be efficient to be a great jungler. Of course KDA is only part of the equation, but he also has one of the lowest GPM's in NA.

He was 1-4 on Lee Sin.

3-3 on Elise.

2-2 on Eve.

9-11 Overall since joining EG.

Not effective. Especially in a role where you can decide which lane snowballs. Where you can control the earlygame.

So yesterday the servers shit itself, and I decided too just go to bed. I wake up too play a ranked game, but now I can't connect to the game because of a firewall issue even though my firewall has been turned off since I've gotten this computer. I don't even understand what is going on right now. Is anyone else have this issue?

God bless NoName's lee sin hes been on tilt. Atleast he has some assists so far in today's match.

So yesterday the servers shit itself, and I decided too just go to bed. I wake up too play a ranked game, but now I can't connect to the game because of a firewall issue even though my firewall has been turned off since I've gotten this computer. I don't even understand what is going on right now. Is anyone else have this issue?

it's a common error on riot's side, has nothing to do with your firewall. you just simply won't be able to connect to that game. i've gotten this error quite a few times. 

IWD picks Elise 3 times in a row, loses all times, 0 impact and doesn't smite any objective or gank...

Corki not picked G5, and it's up....Akali for Voyboy...but Quas has obviously no voice on what he plays...Nunu was up...

Just ban fucking Khazix and take away Maokai...wtf....

ffs

playing blitzcrank

walking towards midlane, see brand walking towards blue buff

speed my ass up over there

hook into the dark

blue buff acquired

life complete

Was -3 in Silver 2 because I forgot too pick a champion in champ select. Did a back door to win the game and carried my team.

138926d2ff386ae7e9c7f7f10a3d3867.png

HERE WE GO!!! TSM!!!

"ONLY THING C9 GONNA LOSE IS PRACTICE VS A DECENT TEAM BEFORE GOING TO KOREA"

Why TSM lost game 1:

#1 Didn't pick Tristana

#2 Didn't ban Zed

#3 Dyrus TP's were trash

#4 Communication was off