Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

clg relegated lol.... what the fuck happened to this team...

excited for the matches tomorrow. hope lmq and crs pull the win.

clg relegated lol.... what the fuck happened to this team...

excited for the matches tomorrow. hope lmq and crs pull the win.

oVTECQY.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

LMQ isn't 3-0ing TSM, lel

When TSM vs LMQ, I want you in this thread the entire time so I can point and laugh. @@legendaryshotz

Also, in a little bit KT A vs NJSH [5:30am EST] winner plays SK T1 K tomorrow (same time) for last spot for Worlds.

POINT AND LAUGH THEY SAID

NO WERE TO BE FOUND, WHERE IS LEGIT LEGEND, HE WENT MIA!

TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM  TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM  TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM  TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM

@@LegitLegend

• Upvote (+1) 2

even worse are the "asia never loses" fanboys

I fuckin hate TSM and management. I'm not an asian fanboy noob, I'm a Crs fanboy, look at my old posts in dis thread. LMQ barely counts and draft phase has been horrid on both sides. Anyway. Can't wait to see who is in TSM's group at worlds.

At this point TSM just goes to worlds for free trip and to say they went.

And sayin Korea has best teams in the world isn't like a false statement lol

I fuckin hate TSM and management. I'm not an asian fanboy noob, I'm a Crs fanboy, look at my old posts in dis thread. LMQ barely counts and draft phase has been horrid on both sides. Anyway. Can't wait to see who is in TSM's group at worlds.

At this point TSM just goes to worlds for free trip and to say they went.

And sayin Korea has best teams in the world isn't like a false statement lol

Yes, Korea does have the best teams. But whats really fucking annoying is when a Korean comes to NA people get down on their knees and deepthroat them to the point of suffocation just because they are Korean. They have no knowledge of how they play, or what they do, but because they're Korean they automatically assume they are a god and will take a fat shit on NA.

What did Helios do? What did Sephrah do? Jack fucking shit. And then the people who thought LMQ was just going to steamroll to worlds just because they were a Chinese team. You could see inherent flaws in their play yet people kept slurping. They are a good team, but they have their weaknesses.

Not to say I don't like the Asia scene as a whole. They elevate the play of all other regions because of their reputation, and their respective cultures are fucking awesome. But the "hurr durr they're asain 0 chance of winning for everyone else" needs to stop.

And I hope teams learn their lesson on coming to NA and thinking its a "Free win scene". EG has sucked ass throughout and LMQ may miss Worlds because Curse has been on fire, and C9 is C9.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And I hope teams learn their lesson on coming to NA and thinking its a "Free win scene". EG has sucked ass throughout and LMQ may miss Worlds because Curse has been on fire.

implying curse loses ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upvote (+1) 1

implying curse loses ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know why I was thinking Curse already lost to C9. I was staring at the stream while typing that l0l

Yes, Korea does have the best teams. But whats really fucking annoying is when a Korean comes to NA people get down on their knees and deepthroat them to the point of suffocation just because they are Korean. They have no knowledge of how they play, or what they do, but because they're Korean they automatically assume they are a god and will take a fat shit on NA.

What did Helios do? What did Sephrah do? Jack fucking shit. And then the people who thought LMQ was just going to steamroll to worlds just because they were a Chinese team. You could see inherent flaws in their play yet people kept slurping. They are a good team, but they have their weaknesses.

Not to say I don't like the Asia scene as a whole. They elevate the play of all other regions because of their reputation, and their respective cultures are fucking awesome. But the "hurr durr they're asain 0 chance of winning for everyone else" needs to stop.

And I hope teams learn their lesson on coming to NA and thinking its a "Free win scene". EG has sucked ass throughout and LMQ may miss Worlds because Curse has been on fire, and C9 is C9.

Okay bro, you realize since Helios joined EG w/ a less than spectacular supporting cast and went like 8 - 4 at the end (9 - 11 since joining, but Altec was key to improving a team with poor top laner and not as focused on comp play mid laner) and Seraph was never a top tier Korean and most of the hype came from NA, not CLG or Monte. A lot of Korean players move after their peak play, even Lustboy joined TSM. If you put a player like Dade, Faker, Pawn, DanDy in NA and can speak English, it would be silly as fuck to question their impact.

You're looking at it from a perspective that isn't a whole picture. LMQ was a middle of the pack Chinese team and are still top 4 in NA atm. Also the pool of NA players isn't just that, but it's obvious players from Europe are valued over NA too. Just look at Bjerg, Dexter, Amazing, and other players. When EG came over, it was more of a marketing move than anything since Froggen started Alliance for EU....had it been for NA it might be different. 

It's obvious the pool of top players coming from NA is smaller and smaller due to the "win now" mentality and LCS system in place w/ join security at risk.

Also realize Koreans have joined paiN Gaming (BR), Keyd Stars, and Starhorn Royal Club (CH). Starhorn's Korean support is regarded the best support in China and might make worlds. So it's not just a NA value of Korean players. Korea is a very difficult region to get into top teams, which is why organizations have sister teams and subs (for people to move up), but a lot of top Koreans still go overlooked and streaming isn't as regarded in Korea, so obviously moving to a region like NA, EU, BR, or CH where streaming is prominent is more lucrative, plus you will have a lot of experience to join teams.

Okay bro, you realize since Helios joined EG w/ a less than spectacular supporting cast and went like 8 - 4 at the end (9 - 11 since joining, but Altec was key to improving a team with poor top laner and not as focused on comp play mid laner) and Seraph was never a top tier Korean and most of the hype came from NA, not CLG or Monte. A lot of Korean players move after their peak play, even Lustboy joined TSM. If you put a player like Dade, Faker, Pawn, DanDy in NA and can speak English, it would be silly as fuck to question their impact.

You're looking at it from a perspective that isn't a whole picture. LMQ was a middle of the pack Chinese team and are still top 4 in NA atm. Also the pool of NA players isn't just that, but it's obvious players from Europe are valued over NA too. Just look at Bjerg, Dexter, Amazing, and other players. When EG came over, it was more of a marketing move than anything since Froggen started Alliance for EU....had it been for NA it might be different. 

It's obvious the pool of top players coming from NA is smaller and smaller due to the "win now" mentality and LCS system in place w/ join security at risk.

being 4th out of 9-10 teams is 1 above being middle of the pack, lol.

Yeah I would buy into your "Helios made EG have an 8-4 record" and all, but his KDA was 2.7 in that stretch. Statistically speaking, he was one of the worst Junglers in NA.

Dat hype though.