Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

WHO SAID CURSE GUNNA BE BALLIN THIS YEAR

CLG got fucked so hard in korea they actually went on tilt in the NA playoffs LOL

either that or they went to the wrong korea  :lol:

Crs vs C9 [ Crs 3 - 2]

TSM vs LMQ [LMQ 3 - 0]

3rd Place TSM vs C9 [C9 3 - 0]

Finals Crs vs LMQ [Crs 3 - 1]

1. Crs

2. LMQ

3. C9

Fuck w/ my predictions!

Crs vs C9 [ Crs 3 - 2]

TSM vs LMQ [LMQ 3 - 0]

1. Crs

2. LMQ

3. C9

Fuck w/ my predictions!

i actually hope this happens

Looks like its going to be Victorious Morgana for the end of season skin

lame, she so fucking boring to play. here's to hoping the championship skin is good.

fuck i wish i bought the thresh one last season.

eos-victoriousfull.jpg

Crs vs C9 [ Crs 3 - 2]

TSM vs LMQ [LMQ 3 - 0]

1. Crs

2. LMQ

3. C9

Fuck w/ my predictions!

Been a Curse fan since Saint joined(pretty much a saint fan), and I would be absolutely delighted if they got 3rd, let alone 1st.

lame, she so fucking boring to play. here's to hoping the championship skin is good.

fuck i wish i bought the thresh one last season.

eos-victoriousfull.jpg

that looks nothing like morgana

that looks nothing like morgana

its either her or shyvana id say. maybe zyra but pretty sure thats morg which is lame because she doesnt seem fun to play.

LMQ isn't 3-0ing TSM, lel

TSM can't beat Asian teams. LMQ is Chinese...

When is the last time TSM beat an Asian team. I'll wait.

Also most of this Monte hate is crap. Link played Kogmaw poorly as fuck and that is not Monte's doing. And CLG was on tilt after that  loss, and it was evident in Game 2 stomp. Monte may be a bad or ok coach, but this roster has had 1 split and 2 instances w/ Monte living w/ the team. First was Monte at CLG house where CLG was on a tear, and latter was against a team that 3-1'd CLG in the regular season. Cmon kids. Monte hate? lol

You can put Phil Jackson (best basketball coach in history) on a mediocre team, but it wont make them playoff ready.

TSM can't beat Asian teams. LMQ is Chinese...

When is the last time TSM beat an Asian team. I'll wait.

Also most of this Monte hate is crap. Link played Kogmaw poorly as fuck and that is not Monte's doing. And CLG was on tilt after that  loss, and it was evident in Game 2 stomp. Monte may be a bad or ok coach, but this roster has had 1 split and 2 instances w/ Monte living w/ the team. First was Monte at CLG house where CLG was on a tear, and latter was against a team that 3-1'd CLG in the regular season. Cmon kids. Monte hate? lol

You can put Phil Jackson (best basketball coach in history) on a mediocre team, but it wont make them playoff ready.

Reasons for Monte hate

-Creating an "us vs them" attitude with the team, trash talking everyone on his show, twitter etc. Players cant handle the extra pressure

-Working with players realtionships in the team itself, some clear issues with Link/Dexter, he's not shown much ability to handle the players as people

-Going to Korea for multiple reasons. First, they most likely got shat on in scrims. They have never proved to be the top team in NA in a long time, you dont go to Korea until you are the best in your region and have nothing to learn from.

-Taking a team with pressure/on a tilt, and then making them staying in a tiny shitty Korean apartment with barely any personal space, then go straight back to NA for a pressure game is a huge mental toll on these guys.

-Shite pick/bans, and not preparing for Curse enough. If they 3-1'd, find out why.

-Picking up Seraph, poor English, little to top pro experience. Another example that getting a Korean does not equal results. Korean teams are better because of their excellent infrastructure, not because they are mechanically on a different level.

Hmm, ranted abit more than I should have lol

Reasons for Monte hate

-Creating an "us vs them" attitude with the team, trash talking everyone on his show, twitter etc. Players cant handle the extra pressure

*Prove it. Show me, within vods and quotes that this is true. I've seen all SI episodes and follow his twitter. I'll wait. 

-Working with players realtionships in the team itself, some clear issues with Link/Dexter, he's not shown much ability to handle the players as people

*How the fuck do you know this is true or fact, even after Dexter and Link cleared that up in Episode 3 of Chasing the cup. I should believe this bs over people involved?

-Going to Korea for multiple reasons. First, they most likely got shat on in scrims. They have never proved to be the top team in NA in a long time, you dont go to Korea until you are the best in your region and have nothing to learn from.

*This is pure opinion and it was a 2 week trip and you're only saying this because Crs bopped CLG. You wouldn't if CLG won. 

-Taking a team with pressure/on a tilt, and then making them staying in a tiny shitty Korean apartment with barely any personal space, then go straight back to NA for a pressure game is a huge mental toll on these guys.

-Shite pick/bans, and not preparing for Curse enough. If they 3-1'd, find out why.

Ya, only Monte's fault that Link did not play Kogmaw correctly and that Crs has one of the best drafts in NA LCS.

-Picking up Seraph, poor English, little to top pro experience. Another example that getting a Korean does not equal results. Korean teams are better because of their excellent infrastructure, not because they are mechanically on a different level.

China, Brazil, and North American teams have all picked up Korean players. Not all of them are going to worlds. 

Hmm, ranted abit more than I should have lol

*Exactly. IT's a rant. Not much factual or substance in your argument. You're just doin it for the sake or hating.

I'll try to convo w/ dis but if you are going to act like reddit kids who assume they know more about CLG infrastructure, then CLG...I'm just going to assume you just hate Monte for pure mob mentality sake and cuz your opinion of him as a person affects your ability to differentiate his coaching which may be poor but none of what you said would indicate that.

redditors are cancer,

in other news, those new champ updates for the shurima patch look dope.

I'll try to convo w/ dis but if you are going to act like reddit kids who assume they know more about CLG infrastructure, then CLG...I'm just going to assume you just hate Monte for pure mob mentality sake and cuz your opinion of him as a person affects your ability to differentiate his coaching which may be poor but none of what you said would indicate that.

Im sure Ive said on multiple occasions that I hate reddit with a passion on here, and go nowhere near that community, I stick to my UK community cheers.

Im a huge fan of Monte as a caster as well, but the way he's conducted himself the last months hasnt helped. At all. Fact is, team went from 1 game away from getting to the NA final, to now be dumpstered 3-0 in the QF and with the regular team on a 7 game losing streak.

who assume they know more about CLG infrastructure, then CLG....I'm just going to assume you just hate Monte for pure mob mentality sake 

-Calls me out for making assumptions on CLG

-Makes assumption on me

Yet you ignore most of the post and atleast I acknowledge I am making assumptions.

Tilt is not just fault of coach. He's a coach, not a miracle worker.

Yet you ignore most of the post and atleast I acknowledge I am making assumptions.

Tilt is not just fault of coach. He's a coach, not a miracle worker.

Have you seen the video Regi posted recently about all of this? Just curious to see what you think about that. He says hes heard from CLG players saying they have had problems with Monte and goes on about a bunch of other stuff about him. 

He mentions that many pro players from other teams know his impact is minimal at best and how he cares more about the brand than the team.

I mean in the end I'm an outsider looking in so I don't really know whats going on but honestly i dont really care much either.

Have you seen the video Regi posted recently about all of this? Just curious to see what you think about that. He says hes heard from CLG players saying they have had problems with Monte and goes on about a bunch of other stuff about him. 

He mentions that many pro players from other teams know his impact is minimal at best and how he cares more about the brand than the team.

I mean in the end I'm an outsider looking in so I don't really know whats going on but honestly i dont really care much either.

Ya I mean if you want to take Reginald seriously and for his word, because he's a stand up guy that attacked CLG and Monte as soon as CLG loss. "He heard things from people". 

Ya, I raise you this: [start it at 30:20]

Lol regi is making you guys do the Macarena on loop.

How many times has TSM vs LMQ been mentioned this week? Almost none. He took all the pressure off his team by making one 15 min video shit talking Monte.

What a fucking genius.

When TSM vs LMQ, I want you in this thread the entire time so I can point and laugh. @@legendaryshotz

Also, in a little bit KT A vs NJSH [5:30am EST] winner plays SK T1 K tomorrow (same time) for last spot for Worlds.