Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

These Riot servers are ridiculous. On par with EA servers whenever they launch a game.

Was just in a solo queue game where my team was winning by 12 kills and roughly 15k gold 40mins into the game, when my mid laner and adc started arguing for some stupid reason.

The 17/7 mid laner threatened to afk, and did after the 12/6 adc wouldn't apologize.

Our jungler, who was duoing with the mid laner also afk'd and /ff'd.

I voted no.

4 people voted yes.

Our nexus blew up.

I lost LP.

I'm fucking tilting mannnnn///////////////////////////////////

• Upvote (+1) 1

10561661_868374343192749_312010081454140

40 kill participation. Loss. Oh did I mention this was my 3rd game of my promo?

why dont you switch to mid lane i find adc to have the least impact in solo q even if its my best role. some how i have higher winrate at top mid and jung even if i win lane 9/10 games and have ~5 kda on ad

overall i really regret picking adc to play the most i wish i could have focused that time learning how to be a good jungler i feel like i have such a huge impact on early and midgame even though i feel like i suck at the role

why dont you switch to mid lane i find adc to have the least impact in solo q even if its my best role. some how i have higher winrate at top mid and jung even if i win lane 9/10 games and have ~5 kda on ad

overall i really regret picking adc to play the most i wish i could have focused that time learning how to be a good jungler i feel like i have such a huge impact on early and midgame even though i feel like i suck at the role

BECAUSE IM A GANGSTER AT ADC

I finally did it. Failed my promo 3 times but got it on the 4th try when I had to win my last two games to advance. My goal was to get out of Bronze when I started and surprised myself with gold! So happy to finally make it.

10601154_10204717496201065_538300807_n.j

I went 15-1 as Ezrael thanks to a great Nami support to carry and then I just absolutely wrecked bot lane the next game as support Zyra. Did the most damage on the team and I got Eve 3 kills and Ashe like 5 kills and a tower under 20 mins to help them carry. Now to sit on this Elo until I'm forced to play ranked lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I finally did it. Failed my promo 3 times but got it on the 4th try when I had to win my last two games to advance. My goal was to get out of Bronze when I started and surprised myself with gold! So happy to finally make it.

I went 15-1 as Ezrael thanks to a great Nami support to carry and then I just absolutely wrecked bot lane the next game as support Zyra. Did the most damage on the team and I got Eve 3 kills and Ashe like 5 kills and a tower under 20 mins to help them carry. Now to sit on this Elo until I'm forced to play ranked lol.

congrats man. i'm still struggling to hit promos for plat lol.

10601154_10204717496201065_538300807_n.j

NICE

I JUST HIT PLAT 3

PENTA KILL

I will cry if SKT doesn't qualify for Worlds.

I fancy Arrows, they were unreal in the OGN final. White/K is a toss up

10568844_869696773060506_622820907837963

when teammates aren't borderline r*tarded, things can be done!

Dont Jinx yourself man ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Werent you diamond? lol

I fell to plat 4 after the "drophack era" on top of just getting the biggest disgraceful idiots this game has ever seen

now I'm plat 2 trying to get the dream twice

I love the advanced match history. Our Gnar mid was crying about jungle Jax camping him and after I told him to buy wards he responds "i do?"

This man bought 0 wards and used his trinket all game to ward his lane and expects to somehow win or come out alive when Jax ganks. Our Ryze top says i've been useless when I ganked his lane and got a kill for him, ganked mid and I got a kill, went bot and got a double for us and then I find out when Jax goes top and snowballs even harder its because Ryze bought 0 wards as well.

How do you play a solo lane and not buy ANY wards? How these guys make plat and gold too is beyond me. It's just so funny exposing these guys after in the post game lobby for having 0 wards but then complain all game for being camped.

That's the only thing I hate about the trinket system. There are guys out there who think that's enough for a solo lane. Then again if we didn't have it these are the same people who think saving 75g towards an item is better than having vision and map control.

That's the only thing I hate about the trinket system. There are guys out there who think that's enough for a solo lane. Then again if we didn't have it these are the same people who think saving 75g towards an item is better than having vision and map control.

lets be real, it's better than nothing. you get at least some vision compared to no vision at all because even if there weren't trinkets people still wouldn't buy wards lol.

If CLG loses this, then I have no idea what the fuck they did in Korea that they couldn't do in NA because these first two games they played like trash on a stick.

If CLG loses this, then I have no idea what the fuck they did in Korea that they couldn't do in NA because these first two games they played like trash on a stick.

Part of the reason they went to Korea was because of Seraph's visa.

They could either go to Korea and use all of their time for practice, or wait for Seraph's visa to be renewed and lose a week of practice. Regardless of whether or not it works, it was a smart decision. If CLG loses, it won't be due to preparation- other teams are simply better.

Come on Curse, 3-0 the dream.

Part of the reason they went to Korea was because of Seraph's visa.

They could either go to Korea and use all of their time for practice, or wait for Seraph's visa to be renewed and lose a week of practice. Regardless of whether or not it works, it was a smart decision. If CLG loses, it won't be due to preparation- other teams are simply better.

Come on Curse, 3-0 the dream.

Oh trust me, I'm well aware. I'm just Salty McSalterton.

CLG has no excuses now, and I believe there is something wrong with how the team plays. There looks too be no communication at all with. I really think there is going too be a HUGE team change this year. I think it's going to be Dexter, or Link because it looks like they have bad blood between them. Also, I don't think Seraph is living up to the potential that people thought he was going too be.