Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Ive failed my silver promos into gold 2 times :(

All I want to do is hit gold. I win all my games except my promos and its starting to make me into a toxic player and I don't want to be that guy.

This is the only game I have a love-hate relationship with ranked.

40 mins in we are about to fight at our middle inhib, gragas bodyslams in and ults himself hitting nobody. They all jump in and proceed to end. 

Ranked really is a toss up in Gold and below. I just don't believe in skilled games at this elo.

40 mins in we are about to fight at our middle inhib, gragas bodyslams in and ults himself hitting nobody. They all jump in and proceed to end. 

Ranked really is a toss up in Gold and below. I just don't believe in skilled games at this elo.

Don't worry man, even I had a couple of games that were impossible to win in Silver.

However, in games that weren't impossible I completely smashed and it wasn't close. You have to take advantage of those games.

i elo decayed into silver 3 but i kinda have an itch to start playing again, is ADC still shitty??

ask our lord and savior @@legendaryshotz

gold 1 is a fuckin struggle man.

Got first blood against Ori as Talon with a Hec gank.

She comes back with pots and boots and wards which is alright. I kill her again. She comes back to lane with chalice. I kill her again and she comes back to lane with a codex. I kill her again and she comes back to lane with Athenes and I'm 4 and 0 at this point and can kill her at will.

How people are like this in Gold I will never understand. Before my 4th kill I had a Tiamat, a brutalizer, boots, and a long sword and she has 0 armor. 

I give up on this fucking disgraceful ass game. Whoever made promo series really just needs to get the fuck out of the gaming community because they are probably a disgracefull ass fucking feeder like the rest of them.

10420036_867341756629341_517836776194401

10345829_867341789962671_758942711535788

I give up on this fucking disgraceful ass game. Whoever made promo series really just needs to get the fuck out of the gaming community because he's probably a disgracefull ass fucking feeder like the rest of them.

I feel ya man. At least you're in higher elo so you're able to get more competent team mates. I failed my promos twice yesterday to hit gold no matter how fed I got because of people like that Kayle on your team.

Kinda was the whole reason i vented about ranked being a toss up in lower elo. Been kicking ass in every game but just cant advance in my promo lol.

I feel ya man. At least you're in higher elo so you're able to get more competent team mates. I failed my promos twice yesterday to hit gold no matter how fed I got because of people like that Kayle on your team.

Kinda was the whole reason i vented about ranked being a toss up in lower elo. Been kicking ass in every game but just cant advance in my promo lol.

Yeah idk what Riot did but ranked seems like such an ass backwards system atm

I won my last promo game, but it's still so stupid how your 2nd game of promos is literally impossible unless you get lucky.

high elo =/= more competent lol.

Yeah idk what Riot did but ranked seemed like such an ass backwards system atm

I won my last promo game, but it's still so stupid how your 2nd game of promos is literally impossible unless you get lucky.

holy shit, you have been getting the worst luck recently

high elo =/= more competent lol.

holy shit, you have been getting the worst luck recently

Yeah been playing on my main, it's like hearding cattle or something. All I needed was Kayle to ulti me so I could pick up easy pentakills and instead she ulted herself over and over and died anyway

like you really just can't fix stupid

Amumu dies twice top. Morg says a smart comment to him. Amumu says if she says one more thing he will AFK. She said "**** leave then"

He afks. In my promos and we lose. You can't make this stuff up ranked just isnt that skillful to me in this game with all the parameters that affect matches in this or atleast in low elo.

All I want is gold so i can never touch ranked again lol. Normals are way more laid back and fun I just want that skin for the season rewards so bad.

honestly, i have played in bronze to plat mmr and once ur playing with mid silver the difference feels minimal between that and like plat 4. maybe the csing is better but the decisions people make on or off ur team still are piss poor and are going to influence the game heavily. climbing divisions is really just your ability to hard carry and grinding out hundreds of games

ive won 8 in a row through sheer luck of the draw, not that i was playing bad or losing lane but i certainly wasnt dragging my team to victory. and ive lost 8 in a row when i was playing my personal best league so far, thats just the way it goes

Amumu dies twice top. Morg says a smart comment to him. Amumu says if she says one more thing he will AFK. She said "**** leave then"

He afks. In my promos and we lose. You can't make this stuff up ranked just isnt that skillful to me in this game with all the parameters that affect matches in this or atleast in low elo.

All I want is gold so i can never touch ranked again lol. Normals are way more laid back and fun I just want that skin for the season rewards so bad.

i think you will decay back into silver if you don't touch ranked for the rest of the season. i believe you have to maintain gold until the end of the season if you want the rewards for gold.

I give up on this fucking disgraceful ass game. Whoever made promo series really just needs to get the fuck out of the gaming community because they are probably a disgracefull ass fucking feeder like the rest of them.

10420036_867341756629341_517836776194401

10345829_867341789962671_758942711535788

Dat support Annie buying 1 ward

why the fuk are people playing alistar top now that is some FOTM garbago

why the fuk are people playing alistar top now that is some FOTM garbago

70% damage reduction level 1 ult buff allows for some good tower dives & has good engage for fights.

70% damage reduction level 1 ult buff allows for some good tower dives & has good engage for fights.

but when you consider the skill level of the people running around with him and the level of coordination in solo q i still find it to be pretty bad

but when you consider the skill level of the people running around with him and the level of coordination in solo q i still find it to be pretty bad

people like to copy lcs picks lol

i kno its hilarious, i copy some lcs picks but there are a lot of champs that suck in competitive that are really good in solo q. like hecarim hes so good in solo q 

there's always that 1 fucking noob who gets caught and throws the entire game. every single game.

please get me out of this bullshit that is gold 1.

edit: on the brightside, still gaining 23lp. actually played a game where all the lanes won, oh my.

• Upvote (+1) 1

K, In September I will be able to start playing again...if anyone cares aha

I'll be on that bronze grind it seems.

10561661_868374343192749_312010081454140

40 kill participation. Loss. Oh did I mention this was my 3rd game of my promo?

6AdMG.gif