Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Just played a team builder and got matched up with nothing but plats, diamonds, and golds. I'm only silver 1.

Went 11-0 as talon and although it is team builder, still happy i carried against higher elo players and ripped them. Especially the plat fizz in mid. Made him rage quit lol.

Well, I am in Silver 2 and I play Jungle and Support decently. If you're up to inviting me to the team.

My IGN: zFLuFFy

Me too now, we've came a long way

That climb out of bronze was real. I never want to go back there.

That climb out of bronze was real. I never want to go back there.

Lets be honest, a game or two in Bronze V for old times sake would be amazing. I miss amunu and blitz bans and 40+ assist games.

about to reach plat 1..and....AND...AND...

lmao, i was in an aram when i got that. phew.

Talon finally picked in LCS...and what do you know he has a great game and carries. It has begun. 

The freelo is revealed.

Also RIP my main Riot will inevitably nerf him if enough people cry on the forums like they are right now.

nien has been crushing lane this week in every game so far. really hope to see him get picked up by an lcs team, i'd like to see him go to eg as innox seems pretty weak.

Played my first game of Lee Sin today!

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1478883089/202172728

Got any tips for me in the future? Like do I max W or E after Q?

most people max e for damage output.

remember you can use wards to make plays with your w if you have the mechanics to do so.

lee is strong as fuck early game and falls off late, so be sure to make some good plays in the beginning of the game.

you can cheese the enemy jungler pretty hard by starting blue and going to his red and kill him cause lee is so strong early.

Talon finally picked in LCS...and what do you know he has a great game and carries. It has begun.

The freelo is revealed.

Also RIP my main Riot will inevitably nerf him if enough people cry on the forums like they are right now.

I've always said talon is broken, he's so annoying to play against and he is terror against ADC players like myself.

Ive been saying this for a month now because other assassins have been gutted and he's still the same.

Also, you can't really exhaust him because he'll ult and by the time the blades start rolling in exhaust goes away and you get smashed.

most people max e for damage output.

remember you can use wards to make plays with your w if you have the mechanics to do so.

lee is strong as fuck early game and falls off late, so be sure to make some good plays in the beginning of the game.

you can cheese the enemy jungler pretty hard by starting blue and going to his red and kill him cause lee is so strong early.

You max Q first in jungle, E in lane.

The freelo is revealed.

Yeah, Talon is such a hidden powerhouse that it's ridiculous. Most people just underestimate him because of his lack of counterplay and shitty toplane performance. 

tmDfw7F.png

bow to your king

That stupid Alliance/Millenium game lost me the league. Fuck em.

9/2 on Ahri 20 minutes into the game.

4 members of the enemy team buy Banshees Veils as their 2nd item.

Literally not even a Chain Vest's worth of armor on their entire team.

Get Maoki'd and Wukong'd out of every teamfight thereafter.

Lose a game in which every person on the enemy team itemized specifically against me because my adc is an avacado and my jungler is a stick of celery.

Might start jungling again er sum, mid sux.

9/2 on Ahri 20 minutes into the game.

4 members of the enemy team buy Banshees Veils as their 2nd item.

Literally not even a Chain Vest's worth of armor on their entire team.

Get Maoki'd and Wukong'd out of every teamfight thereafter.

Lose a game in which every person on the enemy team itemized specifically against me because my adc is an avacado and my jungler is a stick of celery.

Might start jungling again er sum, mid sux.

Potatoes gonna Potate. Spuds gonna Spud.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm on a 10 game losing streak. Went from Silver 1 to Silver 3. LETS GO!!! Can't wait for Bronze again!

Well it's just not my day. Time to take a break again.

Team Builder.

Rape for 5/6 games, remind yourself what winning is.

Get back in there.