Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

IDK how many of you watch LCS

But I sincerely hope the crowd from today's C9 vs Complexity game dies in a fire.

But I sincerely hope the crowd from today's C9 vs Complexity game dies in a fire.

Didn't watch it today, was at work, but I'll take a gander at that game.

Fill us in what happened. Im at work when LCS happens so I cant watch it till Sept.

Didn't watch it today, was at work, but I'll take a gander at that game.

Crowd chanting BALLS BALLS BALLS every time balls was on screen. Funny once, beyond stupid 40 mins later.

Im going to be "that" guy, but NA crowds are always kinda sucky.

Bought Lux a few days ago and got my first 2 for 1 Lux laser and I immediately felt like a boss.

I know that probably isn't very impressive, but I'm still a low level and learning the game :p

Crowd chanting BALLS BALLS BALLS every time balls was on screen. Funny once, beyond stupid 40 mins later.

Im going to be "that" guy, but NA crowds are always kinda sucky.

Still better than console crowds.

I havn't really paid full attention a PC game at an event before, and since Red Bull Battle Grounds is going to be by me next month, I figured I might as well get a ticket. Dont know much bout SC2 though.

I love when i roll a beginners bot game waiting on a friend and I get to play with newbies and really low levels. I always find it cute seeing some new adc rushing Runaan's and attack speed boots because they are the recommended items for some marksmen.

Watching them make the easiest mistakes really puts things in perspective and reminds me I was once that guy too. 

The sad thing is some of these guys grow into the most asshole type of players known to man and i wonder where it went wrong for them.

Been away from the forums for a while, been playing League for the last few months. Add me if you guys would like to game! 

IGN: heytred1

well alliance like to end games with small amount of kills, its looking like i'll end up losing this fantasy week lol.

Been away from the forums for a while, been playing League for the last few months. Add me if you guys would like to game! 

IGN: heytred1

added

well alliance like to end games with small amount of kills, its looking like i'll end up losing this fantasy week lol.

added

Cool! I'm a n00b (keep getting into Silver I and then getting demoted), but I play pretty consistently and am trying to make the climb. 

Cool! I'm a n00b (keep getting into Silver I and then getting demoted), but I play pretty consistently and am trying to make the climb. 

I met you on league not to long ago. I still have you added

creating ranked 5s team since last one got disbanded. LETS DO THIS GUYS

creating ranked 5s team since last one got disbanded. LETS DO THIS GUYS

TeamBeyondNet? 

What are the requirements into joining the Ranked 5s team?

level 30

back in gold 1 brahs. plat is so close

TeamBeyondNet? 

wut?