Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Silver news

Game at 50 mins, we ace their team at our tower, with 2 casualties. Its me (nami) rengar and renek. They have an open nexus.

As we strut down to claim our prize, renketon recalls as he has 4k and wants to spend it. Several ignored pings later, i do my best to heal rengar non stop, we both go down, they go up, renek goes for a 5 v 1, dies, game over. Christ.

Silver news

Game at 50 mins, we ace their team at our tower, with 2 casualties. Its me (nami) rengar and renek. They have an open nexus.

As we strut down to claim our prize, renketon recalls as he has 4k and wants to spend it. Several ignored pings later, i do my best to heal rengar non stop, we both go down, they go up, renek goes for a 5 v 1, dies, game over. Christ.

Stuff like that makes me want to cry when i play. The worst games are the ones where you watch your teammates systematically destroy your chances of winning doing stupid things like that and refuse to listen and help.

Really happy to hear that Kha'Zix Q is getting a well needed buff.

As long as he doesn't get the stupid %dmg while being isolated I'm ok with those buffs

Glad Ahri gets a minor buff...been seeing more people play her and its an easy lane and win against my Talon lol

Played a Kha'Zix Jungle today. He's back! Also with the addition of Jungle timer. People shouldn't have an excuse to not setup for Dragon.

How do some of these kids reach their level...carried by friends?

Eloboosted, aka them having someone to play on their account or they play support while one of their diamond buddies just carries every game.

Im struggling so hard to get to gold before seasons end.

How long do I have?

and does anyone have any tips for me as a Jungle/Top main.

How do some of these kids reach their level...carried by friends?

Playing kids with the same mentality.

Im struggling so hard to get to gold before seasons end.

How long do I have?

and does anyone have any tips for me as a Jungle/Top main.

probably until november,

know your matchups strength/weaknesses, learn to manipulate the minion waves to your advantage, gank the winning lanes, don't tilt if things arent going in your favor

probably until november,

know your matchups strength/weaknesses, learn to manipulate the minion waves to your advantage, gank the winning lanes, don't tilt if things arent going in your favor

b66a1090b8436262c8fe605bf8e21df1.png

This was like a 53 minute game. Look how ahead we were, but it felt like they were ahead it took us FOREVER to close out the game. Any idea about this?

This was like a 53 minute game. Look how ahead we were, but it felt like they were ahead it took us FOREVER to close out the game. Any idea about this?

there is clearly a HUGE gap where you guys didn't get any objectives besides an inhib, while they got a tower, drag, and baron which allowed them to take gold advantage. simply put, either they had better teamwork or you guys just fucked around and chased kills/got caught for 15 minutes instead of pressing objectives.

b66a1090b8436262c8fe605bf8e21df1.png

4k gold is huge early on, means jack late game.

Had two guys fight over support today so both lock in and argue. Someone ended up dodging luckily.

Is this real life...people fighting for support lol

Is this real life...people fighting for support lol

I die a little inside when someone infront of me calls supp.

Im emotionally dead when they dont buy a sighstone.

Who has rekkles in the fantasy league? He just went 17-0-2 with a penta.

I die a little inside when someone infront of me calls supp.

Im emotionally dead when they dont buy a sighstone.

Who has rekkles in the fantasy league? He just went 17-0-2 with a penta.

your joking right...

i've already given up on the fantasy league lol.