Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Just to reiterate my promo block isn't a block on my play, but rather promos are just bullshit in general.

Also there's no apologizing. In order for someone to get better you have to point out the flaws. I'm actually brutally honest about how I play this game, as well as how others play it. You put yourself in a bubble, you'll never get better. 

Of course don't be a jackass about it, but when I watch gameplay of myself or someone else I break it downnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Just to reiterate my promo block isn't a block on my play, but rather promos are just bullshit in general.

Also there's no apologizing. In order for someone to get better you have to point out the flaws. I'm actually brutally honest about how I play this game, as well as how others play it. You put yourself in a bubble, you'll never get better. 

Of course don't be a jackass about it, but when I watch gameplay of myself or someone else I break it downnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

make me d1 support oh great one

make me d1 support oh great one

Put your teammates in the best possible position to get kills. Ward. Most importantly...

Get carried!

But seriously as a support the mentality completely changes. You're not carrying, you're putting your teammates in the best possible position for them to carry you. You're pretty much setting up the plays and hoping teammates follow it up.

Ive definitively improved since we have last played haha. im not saying i play at that level 100% of the time. but I know im on a totally diferent level until i get to my promos. but on another note

JUST PLAYED A 2V5 IN RANKED RIOT IS A GOOD COMPANY!

edit: I am in no way shape or form saying I play perfect but i cant carry my noob team. I just don't know how to improve or how to carry once i am ahead.

Ive definitively improved since we have last played haha. im not saying i play at that level 100% of the time. but I know im on a totally diferent level until i get to my promos. but on another note

edit: I am in no way shape or form saying I play perfect but i cant carry my noob team. I just don't know how to improve or how to carry once i am ahead.

there is a firewall bug going around that makes people unable to connect to games, i get it every once in a while.

anyways, its all about the objectives man. try playing splitpush champions. bronzies have no idea how to react to that shit & you'll be at the inhibitor by the time they even realize what is happening lol.

I love when people spam "nerf talon" as i rip through their throats with him. 11-2 with him now and hopefully well on my way to gold in no time. Should be 13-0 but whatever. For some reason most people just don't know how to play against him it seems.

I love when people spam "nerf talon" as i rip through their throats with him. 11-2 with him now and hopefully well on my way to gold in no time. Should be 13-0 but whatever. For some reason most people just don't know how to play against him it seems.

Honestly, if someone is good with talon it's terror. 

Lost a game with a 18k gold lead. Team had a WW and kata.....classic silver mentality of "get fed, im unstoppable" with those melee style champs, and continue to go for 5 v 1s, push lanes solo late game, engage TFs themselves, and lose.

When does the season usually end?

Pro season ends at worlds in october, for ranked, end oct/nov, depending on what Riot want to release for pre season.

b7f7f3dcbfc800f4d301f45f1362c677.png

BITCHES IVE MADE IT

Congrats, another graduate from Bronze.

P.s. I hate silver more.

So far ive skipped from silver 5 to silver 3, and just now silver 3 to silver 1. I think i've only lost one game since being in silver too lol

Should also mention playing late at night or in the morning makes a huge difference for me in my games. I would never play ranked in the middle of the afternoon due to the amount of toxic kids playing at peak population.

So far ive skipped from silver 5 to silver 3, and just now silver 3 to silver 1. I think i've only lost one game since being in silver too lol

Should also mention playing late at night or in the morning makes a huge difference for me in my games. I would never play ranked in the middle of the afternoon due to the amount of toxic kids playing at peak population.

i usually lose a LOT of games at night lol

i usually lose a LOT of games at night lol

Yeah I can see that happening too. 12 my time is like 9 West Coast so there are still quite a bit of people playing but I just try to avoid the afternoons as much as possible.

lol one time i had a duo quit a normal game because it was 1 A.M. their time and their parents were bitching at them so they were forced to sign off haha.

I'm never giving up jungle to someone ever again. I swear. I did more damage as a support than my jungle.

Also hilarious this account is roughly only 150~ MMR away from my main. Amazing when I actually don't get drophacked on top of getting absolute shit teammates.