Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

lol i play a normal game. it is 4v5 because our adc never connected. We all tried to play until about mid game when we couldnt win a team fight. I start up surrender votes and we keep losing it. Enemy team is purposely stalling the game because they are having fun and I'm telling them in all chat to just end but they are saying that we need to surrender. Didnt bitch at anyone on my team, or on theirs all i asked was for them to end. 

I get reported by everyone on the enemy team for being toxic and feeding 3 kills towards the end when we didnt take a single tower at 30 mins and were playing a man down and losing by many kills. I don't understand how I'm in the wrong in this one?

people are dumb, fuck em and move on

EG throwing like it's their job. they're winning until they lose lmao.

For you guys in plat or higher does it get better with player attitude? I just played a game and its about 30 mins in. I go top lane as it was pushed with minions as mid lane Viktor just to farm a wave and this J4 is pinging me to go back because he wants it although I was there before him. I clear ONE wave and he said he was done this game is a 4v5 and intentionally never grouped and cost us the game. Every time we died in 4v5 he kept spamming me "how is that 150 gold working out for you?" and I'm like you're literally crying over one minion wave and throwing the game away because of that.

He says its not even about the gold but my lack of communication and listening to the team when he asked me to do something and I'm like you're literally doing what you're complaining about because I took ONE wave. One little wave. He sounds like a fun person to be around smh. You can't make this stuff up man people in this game are bitches lol. SO many soft players its sad.

Never said a word to the guy or anyone on my team before taking that wave so I don't understand why it set him off that bad.

People are assholes no matter where you go, it's just more infuriating in this game because it requires you to work together if you aren't a mechanical god lol

lol i play a normal game. it is 4v5 because our adc never connected. We all tried to play until about mid game when we couldnt win a team fight. I start up surrender votes and we keep losing it. Enemy team is purposely stalling the game because they are having fun and I'm telling them in all chat to just end but they are saying that we need to surrender. Didnt bitch at anyone on my team, or on theirs all i asked was for them to end. 

I get reported by everyone on the enemy team for being toxic and feeding 3 kills towards the end when we didnt take a single tower at 30 mins and were playing a man down and losing by many kills. I don't understand how I'm in the wrong in this one?

34203812.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

So just reinstalled League since I had exams last month, back on it in the first time in 6 weeks or so.

Missed the stupidity.

Missed the rage.

So much silver news. Last game Lucian goes for a tower dive.......with 30hp, at level 1, because first blood is #worth. Didnt get first blood.

10403853_845818528781664_336386138865484

NO EXCUSES <3

game one of my promo ranked game fiddlesticks tells us to all fuck ourselves and leaves, hoping we lose. He's going to be awfully surprised when he logs back in.

NO EXCUSES <3

game one of my promo ranked game fiddlesticks tells us to all fuck ourselves and leaves, hoping we lose. He's going to be awfully surprised when he logs back in.

Rape lmao 

yeah they got rekt

funny how disorganized silver really is

ejac on yo face

send me a f/r when you're ready to duo in the land of peace and prosperity that is gold

• Upvote (+1) 1

ejac on yo face

send me a f/r when you're ready to duo in the land of peace and prosperity that is gold

You can send me it if you want :P

Name is: Fyrst Hour

NO EXCUSES <3

I'm convinced that Fiddle is either a really young annoying teenager or just a complete loser for his age. His summoner name reflects his attitude and kind of sums up the entire bronze/silver ragers and trolls that make it up lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm convinced that Fiddle is either a really young annoying teenager or just a complete loser for his age. His summoner name reflects his attitude and kind of sums up the entire bronze/silver ragers and trolls that make it up lol.

Best part about it was literally no one said a word to him that was offensive.

I told him "Good job on the bait, it got me a double kill. Now we can get drag and snowball hard"

We were playing, winning, he was trying. Then literally all of a sudden he told us to all fuck ourselves and left. My mood shifted in 3 seconds from "lol this game is easy we got this in the bag" to "holy shit we have to win before 35 mins or else 5 people will naturally outscale 4 people no matter how fed we are"

Luckily our Kassadin was good. If not, that would have been a really hard game.

But that doesn't change my stance on Silver and lower elo.

There are idiots, yes. Out of the 5 games all 5 I've had that massive idiot who builds completely wrong and feed. However, people fed in silver are stupid as hell. They don't press their advantage, and still get caught all the time. In my case it's been easier since of course I'm a Diamond level player (Even though Riot fucked me by not fixing drophacking, on top of giving me trolls which in Plat or higher elo is a big deal) so regardless I just dumpster my lane and snowball other lanes.

But yes even in Silver there are uncarryable games. Had one where we had 2 people who just refused to teamfight, and always got caught and never reacted to situations where if they did, we would have easily won fights and won the game. But again the disorganization in Silver can cause these impossible games.

4-1 so far in my 5 placement matches. Going to play the next 5 tomorrow since I have alot of free time. Will probably be placed in mid Gold unless something crazy happens.

Anyone have any tips of how to get over promo mental block?

queue up for ranked thinking its normals

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone have any tips of how to get over promo mental block?

I cannot even get out of the promo mental block.

That's how bullshit it is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cannot even get out of the promo mental block.

That's how bullshit it is.

I feel like i play at a low gold level when im not in promo's. (not saying much but im wood 16) but when im in promos i choke everything. 0 skill shots are hit, i accidentally flash 2 minutes in or something stupid happens

Best part about it was literally no one said a word to him that was offensive.

I told him "Good job on the bait, it got me a double kill. Now we can get drag and snowball hard"

We were playing, winning, he was trying. Then literally all of a sudden he told us to all fuck ourselves and left. My mood shifted in 3 seconds from "lol this game is easy we got this in the bag" to "holy shit we have to win before 35 mins or else 5 people will naturally outscale 4 people no matter how fed we are"

Luckily our Kassadin was good. If not, that would have been a really hard game.

But that doesn't change my stance on Silver and lower elo.

There are idiots, yes. Out of the 5 games all 5 I've had that massive idiot who builds completely wrong and feed. However, people fed in silver are stupid as hell. They don't press their advantage, and still get caught all the time. In my case it's been easier since of course I'm a Diamond level player (Even though Riot fucked me by not fixing drophacking, on top of giving me trolls which in Plat or higher elo is a big deal) so regardless I just dumpster my lane and snowball other lanes.

But yes even in Silver there are uncarryable games. Had one where we had 2 people who just refused to teamfight, and always got caught and never reacted to situations where if they did, we would have easily won fights and won the game. But again the disorganization in Silver can cause these impossible games.

4-1 so far in my 5 placement matches. Going to play the next 5 tomorrow since I have alot of free time. Will probably be placed in mid Gold unless something crazy happens.

Yeah I don't normally make up excuses for my losses unless it was something intentionally done against our team. Like a teammate purposely feeding an adc or mid laner trying to make us lose out of spite. That's why i try to play mid whenever possible because no matter what goes on, it puts me in my best position to win and carry a game no matter if we play a man down.

Yeah I don't normally make up excuses for my losses unless it was something intentionally done against our team. Like a teammate purposely feeding an adc or mid laner trying to make us lose out of spite. That's why i try to play mid whenever possible because no matter what goes on, it puts me in my best position to win and carry a game no matter if we play a man down.

Also supporting in Silver is impossible. I just literally gave my teammates everything on a platter for free kills and they threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

Also supporting in Silver is impossible. I just literally gave my teammates everything on a platter for free kills and they threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

Exactly which is why I would never main support in this elo. My last two ranked games i've wrecked as Zyra support but it's just not easy to carry the game when you spoon feed your adc kills and they don't know how to use their advantage. 

I don't mind playing support though just dont prefer it for this reason.

I feel like i play at a low gold level when im not in promo's. (not saying much but im wood 16) but when im in promos i choke everything. 0 skill shots are hit, i accidentally flash 2 minutes in or something stupid happens

no offense, but from what i remember when playing with you, you definitely aren't playing at a gold level. mechanically you might feel pretty good, but honestly your decisions in game aren't so hot. quite a few times you've left me sitting there thinking "what the fuck are you doing?" now, it's been a while since i've played with you so you could have improved since then, but those are just my thoughts on your play from when we played together. again, no offense, just some shitty constructive criticism. i recall @@legendaryshotz offering to look over anyones replays, so take him up on that if you'd like to see where you can improve. 

anyways,

either go into your promos not giving a fuck, or go in there thinking you're gonna carry the shit out of your team. there's no difference between ranked & normals besides some stupid ass ladder points that mean nothing. GO IN THERE AND CARRY THOSE FUCKING NOOBS.