Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Ive been to a few Seoul FC and Korea matches at that stadium, its awesome.

Just looked it up and they said they expect at least 45,000 to about 50,000 I wonder how they will set it up with like the screen and everything its going to be epic

Yep its going to be epic

Meanwhile on reddit, this announcement is met by the usual Riot kills esports. Never hated a sub community so much lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Too bad league is gonna suck soon. If league implements the jungle timers that are on pbe into the real game im going to stop playing.

it's really not going to be that bad. you still need vision of the monsters to get the timer. it's just a handicap for bad players.

does it suck? yeah, but it's not going to make or break the game.

it's really not going to be that bad. you still need vision of the monsters to get the timer. it's just a handicap for bad players.

does it suck? yeah, but it's not going to make or break the game.

Just another catering of riot to the noobs.

Couldn't ward? Here's a trinket.

Couldn't keep track of timers EVEN WITH TIMESTAMPS IN CHAT? Here, we'll keep them for you.

Fun while it lasted. I had to uninstall this game before I am put into a mental hospital.

EDIT:

I REINSTALLED FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THIS GAME

Losing is a part of learning Fluffy lolol

It's not about losing. It is far from that.

i think i may give boomer his first fantasy win. here's to hoping tsm gets shit on this week.

play a game so i don't get lp decay, lose in 10 minutes anyways! lol man should have just taken the lp decay

Almost got my smurf to 30, should be interesting to see if people drophack in Gold.

i haven't had it happen to me yet, but i wouldn't be surprised to see some sad nerd do it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Almost got my smurf to 30, should be interesting to see if people drophack in Gold.

ayyy carry me to silver, thanks.

Wanted to ask you do you still run some life steal quints on ADC? I know a lot of people have replaced armor with health seals but I was always alittle bit confused with the quints now for ADC. I don't main it but there are times I have to play it and i always wonder if i should go full AD quints or have some life steal and what not.

Wanted to ask you do you still run some life steal quints on ADC? I know a lot of people have replaced armor with health seals but I was always alittle bit confused with the quints now for ADC. I don't main it but there are times I have to play it and i always wonder if i should go full AD quints or have some life steal and what not.

lifesteal quints got nerfed pretty hard, so most people run 3 attack speed quints, or even 2 attack speed & 1 flat ad quint.

It's a mix of armor and health seals now. Quints wise its all attack speed unless its a carry like vayne where sustain is key. 

lol i play a normal game. it is 4v5 because our adc never connected. We all tried to play until about mid game when we couldnt win a team fight. I start up surrender votes and we keep losing it. Enemy team is purposely stalling the game because they are having fun and I'm telling them in all chat to just end but they are saying that we need to surrender. Didnt bitch at anyone on my team, or on theirs all i asked was for them to end. 

I get reported by everyone on the enemy team for being toxic and feeding 3 kills towards the end when we didnt take a single tower at 30 mins and were playing a man down and losing by many kills. I don't understand how I'm in the wrong in this one?

I just recently got into this game, pretty fun. I am really hesitant though on trying ranked later mainly due to how bad a lot of the community is. So far my favorite champ is Jinx.