Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

ADC PATCH TOMORROW

PREPARE YOUR ASSHOLES

Since you're an ADC main i was wondering about your thoughts on the new Essence Reaver item for Ezreal.

+50 AD

10% CD reduc

10% lifesteal 

returning 2-8% mana on basic attacks.

The item sounds awesome for the CD and mana return but i feel like the passive is going to be useless once i'm able to build my first item anyways. I typically dont have many mana problems unless its the early game with him and wondering if its a better route to go over triforce or early BT.

Since you're an ADC main i was wondering about your thoughts on the new Essence Reaver item for Ezreal.

+50 AD

10% CD reduc

10% lifesteal 

returning 2-8% mana on basic attacks.

The item sounds awesome for the CD and mana return but i feel like the passive is going to be useless once i'm able to build my first item anyways. I typically dont have many mana problems unless its the early game with him and wondering if its a better route to go over triforce or early BT.

Essence Reaver is shit.

But it can work with Ezreal or Lucian. 

Essence Reaver is shit.

But it can work with Ezreal or Lucian. 

Yeah i just tried it out, had a rough early/mid game because of the buy. Did not like it at all.

Has anyone tried the Essence reaver on Jayce?

I've seen Seraph play with it. Looked pretty nice.

I've seen Seraph play with it. Looked pretty nice.

Honestly he seems like one of the only champs that could use it well. The synergy of that item and the hammer form will be unreal

GL to the 3 dudes who have gambit players on their fantasy roster. 

GL to the 3 dudes who have gambit players on their fantasy roster. 

That shit is ******** beyond belief. The people who are in charge of Riot eSports can be pretty stupid.

I literally don't get how Riot cannot tell teams where they are going and what visas will be needed months in advance, let alone like 2-3 weeks before. Bullshit on their part.

Really want to see how far i can go with this Talon freelo. I'm currently 10-2 with him right now and my only two losses were intentional trolls.

Since I've started playing this game, about 80% of my games are with Ashe. She is just so much fun to play in my opinion, dem ashe arrows.

Since I've started playing this game, about 80% of my games are with Ashe. She is just so much fun to play in my opinion, dem ashe arrows.

She was one of the first champions I played when I first tried the game. She is very fun! I wish she would get buffed or have her passive changed so she could be viable - I miss playing her.

She was one of the first champions I played when I first tried the game. She is very fun! I wish she would get buffed or have her passive changed so she could be viable - I miss playing her.

Yeah, she could use a buff. Fortunately I just started playing and still low level so I can get away with playing her often. I really need to branch out and try new champions though, haha.

This may sound weird, but this game is slowly killing my passion for Halo. Even with the announcement of MCC and being excited to play some Halo 2, i still feel i will spend more time in LoL than Halo.

This may sound weird, but this game is slowly killing my passion for Halo. Even with the announcement of MCC and being excited to play some Halo 2, i still feel i will spend more time in LoL than Halo.

Not weird at all. Honestly I think I'm having more fun with League then I ever had with Halo. And that says something.

Then again I'm a very competitive person, always have been. For me competition = fun. Halo was no doubt competitive, but League I just think is on another level. There are so many things you have to manage in order to become a great player in LoL, and that drives me to play better and becoming better is always awesome.

Both games will have a special place in my heart. But I can just tell that League of Legends is going to be a game I love more, because it fits me better.

Plus that's just life, eventually you just grow out of some things. I'm sure I'll enjoy every aspect of the MCC, but it just won't be the same as I first experienced it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im gonna play the HELL outta some MCC! It's honestly big enough of a deal to where i'll play a lot again, anything less could have been shaky. BUT I'm still gonna play lots of LoL and watch lots of LCS, cuz I love what they're doing, have lots of fun playing LoL, and frankly the last few Halo titles have just drained me. At least i'll have old school Halo to play now, easily online, and all the campaigns on X1, as well as a new H5 game soon. Here's to hoping they do a great job:)

Hey everyone if you want to enter a giveway for the following 

(10) PAX Sivir codes 
- (5) PAX Jax codes 
- (2) Riot Nasus code 
- (2) Riot Singed code 
- (1) Unranked Account Level (30) 
- (1) 17k RP Package & Medeival Twitch/Gray Warwick.

Just go here http://splur.gy/r/FTztr/r/2NdKcPR1RSZ

and register good luck  :D 

Not weird at all. Honestly I think I'm having more fun with League then I ever had with Halo. And that says something.

I am feeling this right now I just started playing like 2/3 months ago but the game is so deep it has me caught. There is so much to learn and with updates everything is always changing I love it

Too bad league is gonna suck soon. If league implements the jungle timers that are on pbe into the real game im going to stop playing.