Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Nice rammus troll in bronze 4, goes 0-24 in 16 minutes.

Back to bronze V lol

Not saying that doesn't suck, but remember it takes several games to drop a division. You probably won games where they had someone trolling also. It goes both ways.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not saying that doesn't suck, but remember it takes several games to drop a division. You probably won games where they had someone trolling also. It goes both ways.

The post is more about how ridiculous trolls are in league, not about my poor luck and how I should be in challenger.

NORMAL NEWS

Play with my mates who are golds and plats, havent done that in awhile. Compltelty different level to what im used to, their supp way more aggressive too. Enjoyed the challenge, in lane got to 3 assists without dying (go me!) then gradually the lane pressure got too much, and we got stomped. Fun game though.

No matter what division/league you are, promo series are cancer.

My last promo series, the other team gets 1st pick.......out comes Teemo. I wanted to give the other team a hug.

Whats everyones views on Riot as a dev?

I personally think they are amazing, but Reddit seems to regularly shit on them as much as possible. The UK community also does this too. 

i think riot as a whole is a great game dev. however, i think their balance team could use some work. 

My last promo series, the other team gets 1st pick.......out comes Teemo. I wanted to give the other team a hug.

I actually consider Teemo a really strong solo que champion. A lack of sweepers and communication can mean that well placed shrooms can kill your entire team. With the removal of oracles there really is no counter on how not to step on them. 

Whats everyones views on Riot as a dev?

I personally think they are amazing, but Reddit seems to regularly shit on them as much as possible. The UK community also does this too. 

People shit on them because they don't understand what is going on (referring to the recent DDoS attackes). My biggest complaint from Riot is their lack of content. (No replay, client is questionable, lack of new champions/skins, etc) they have a HUGE team, so I feel they should be putting out significantly more.

The balancing is fine, there is simply no way to balances all the champions that are currently out, the system of rotating them in terms of nerfs and buffs, is the only real way to do it.

People shit on them because they don't understand what is going on (referring to the recent DDoS attackes). My biggest complaint from Riot is their lack of content. (No replay, client is questionable, lack of new champions/skins, etc) they have a HUGE team, so I feel they should be putting out significantly more.

The balancing is fine, there is simply no way to balances all the champions that are currently out, the system of rotating them in terms of nerfs and buffs, is the only real way to do it.

Agreed, Riot does a lot more than most developers out there - in all aspects. As you said - the fact that we still don't have replay system, as well as an updated client, frustrates me the most. Replays were talked about at the beginning of last year - and IIRC were said to be close to being done (could be totally wrong on this) - and now we haven't even heard about them at all. The client, well that's a whole other issue in and of its self - but I know I have been screwed a few times by the client just randomly crashing and not being able to restart it.

As for balancing - I think Riot does a pretty good job. I would not say great though. My only reason for saying it's not great is - looking at their recent nerfing trends - it's basically taking any currently powerful champion and nerfing it into the ground. For example - Season 3 with the tear nerfs - they were 1000% needed - but the way they nerfed some of the champions completely removed them from the game. I have not played a game with a Ryze since they nerfed him along with the tear nerfs. Did he and other champions such as Jayce and Khazix need to be nerfed? Absolutely - but now Ryze isn't even played anymore he's that bad.

As for right now, with the tank meta being back - Riot has done almost nothing to nerf tanks. Shyvana and Dr Mundo were nerfed slightly - but they can still just become bricks and carry games. Even the casters say it "Top lane is just going to be world of tanks so we won't visit up there too much." That's a problem when a lane is barely worth looking at or talking about in a game because it's just a battle of who can get tankier faster. Thank god for Zionspartan bringing out Jax and making Top Lane interesting again (as well as showing that Jax is still powerful). Now obviously league will never be balanced perfectly - but I do think Riot needs to do some rethinking when it comes to how they nerf champions and items, as well as doing it well so that they don't completely remove champions from being played.

The balance team is odd to say the least. Some weeks they do a great job while other weeks you just question how they were chosen for that position.

For instance sometimes they flat out nerf a champion to scrubland (Zyra, for instance) due to the fact she has seen a lot of support play.

However, Annie has been seeing a lot of support play and in my opinion has been stronger than Zyra in the bot lane due to her great CC and Harass, however they actually gave her compensation buffs and made her a much stronger support in the late game while love tapping her early game. Doesn't make sense.

Also the changes to Vayne's E which still has bugs to this day, was an unneeded nerf.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have noticed Caitlyn becoming a very popular pick...why is that? She is adc right?

Correct - Caitlyn is an AD Carry. As for why - overall she is very strong. She has really good laning due to her range and poke from her auto attack range and abilities as well as really nice wave clear to push and siege towers and inhibitors. She is strong in basically every part of the game - falls off a little bit late game but is still popular thanks to her range and overall damage output.

Talon and Garen have been freelo for me in Bronze. It's so easy to carry with them i should be hitting silver in no time if i just decided to play ranked more. 

currently 2-4 in placements. last season i was gold 4, but im definitely getting placed somewhere in silver. it's going to be painful to get back into gold...

The News

Ashe for some reason calls adc then goes to top lane. Our jax isint happy with this. Jax argues for 10 minutes. Ashe doesnt speak for 15 minutes until she asks for red buff. Both refuse to move from top lane. Both keep baiting the other in fights at top lane.

The News

Ashe for some reason calls adc then goes to top lane. Our jax isint happy with this. Jax argues for 10 minutes. Ashe doesnt speak for 15 minutes until she asks for red buff. Both refuse to move from top lane. Both keep baiting the other in fights at top lane.

Ashe supp is op doe

Ashe supp is op doe

I joked he was supp, but the brawler gloves start didnt suggest that.

Ashe supp is op doe

Its ok, a wild Varus supp just appeared.

I always love being reminded why blitz needs to be banned here.

o the fucking lagony. riot pls fix servers...

i never wanted to feel what euw felt, now i know. fuck that.

o the fucking lagony. riot pls fix servers...

i never wanted to feel what euw felt, now i know. fuck that.

Don't blame riot blame the no lifers who ddos 24/7

Don't blame riot blame the no lifers who ddos 24/7

i'm not blaming them, i know they're getting ddos'd. i just hope they can fix the issue soon.