Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

It's literally the hardest thing about league of legends. Winning 3 games to get into a new division.

oh i know lol, i ended last season in my promos to p4. i think it was my 2nd or 3rd time there. people dont know how to use their damn brain and think they're gods.

Congrats! Is it first time you got that high? :)

I've gotten to Platinum 1 promos to diamond in season 5. Then I stopped playing in Season 6 because i hated the meta.

How hilarious is it that the guy who called everyone else toxic and needed to be reformed (Riot Lyte) is actually one of the worst human beings on the planet himself.

There are too many fucking ******* in this game. I'm done with ranked until they nerf the shit out of Lethality. Fucking bullshit 

There are too many fucking ******* in this game. I'm done with ranked until they nerf the shit out of Lethality. Fucking bullshit 

If they nerf lethality they have to figure out adc itemization. its the only thing keeping it afloat.

If they nerf lethality they have to figure out adc itemization. its the only thing keeping it afloat.

They need to nerf Edge of Night because that thing is way too powerful in it's current state. I would love to see some different ADC's out there. Varus, Jhin, MF is getting pretty old.

Not really sure where botlane meta is heading. Probably tank supports and then for adc's ezreal and caitlyn with these most recent patch notes?? It's too bad, I just picked up varus today and he's broken as hell.