Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

If I could give one advice for everyone in the world in League of Legends it's to people to stop face checking brushes when you're not a tank. Annoys me like no other when you die, and you're wanting an explanation on why you face checked.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I could give one advice for everyone in the world in League of Legends it's to people to stop face checking brushes when you're not a tank. Annoys me like no other when you die, and you're wanting an explanation on why you face checked.

Had a jungler rage quit before buffs even spawned because I suggested we invade. He immediately face checked the brush behind red (alone) to find three players there and gave up first blood. Didn't even wait for us to all get there before doing so.

Yeah, that was fun.  

The best feeling is when you log on, and you see a message saying that a person that you reported got punished. Too bad I can't get back that 15 lp that I lost because of his attitude.

I've played 3 games of Karma this season, and lost all 3. People say she's like S tier, but I just don't feel it with her. Maybe I'm just trash with her LOL

I've played 3 games of Karma this season, and lost all 3. People say she's like S tier, but I just don't feel it with her. Maybe I'm just trash with her LOL

i spammed the shit out of her right before s6 ended. definitely s tier then, idk about now since i stopped playing due to my internet going to shit for some reason.

OH BOY MAN! It feels good to be back in the platinum elo. I can really feel the trash LOL! I lost my promo's 2-3 because of trash can ADC. You know what, i'm going to play some ADC. 

When will I catch a break with a good bot lane?

Edit: 2nd game in promos. AGAIN Bot lane is trash.

Edit: Just lost my promo's for the second time. I love being blamed for the game when I had a 72% kill participation. Love this game so much.

Well guess who's back to his promos for the 3rd time?  :mj:

edit: and failed it for the 3rd time. I'm about to give up on this game.

Well guess who's back to his promos for the 3rd time?  :mj:

edit: and failed it for the 3rd time. I'm about to give up on this game.

u got dis mane

Back into the promos. 4th time the charm?

edit: currently 1-2 in promos. One loss was AFK in fountain just recalling, and the other RQ's 10 minutes in.

edit: failed my promo's for the 4th time.

So I just played my first flex.

That feeling when they pick 3 adc's and forget to ban rengar.

5eb338f7050631eaeb37dda9f412e827.png

Well I took a break from Ranked to recollect myself. I made it back into my promos for the 5th time. Let's do this!

Edit: lost first game. Lux support that didn't support. imagine?

And failed my promo's for the 7th time. The thing that tilted me though is I accidently dodged a game, and won my next one. If I didn't dodge I would be in Platinum LOL

Edit: And we're back for an 8th time  :mj:

FUCKING ABOUT TIME! HOLY SHIT!

After 8 promo tries....

I made it back....

m8tZn.gif

m8tZn.gif

It's literally the hardest thing about league of legends. Winning 3 games to get into a new division.