Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

I have faith that c9 can beat skt next time unless jensen goes full monkey again. He didn't respect Faker at all. If meteos gets reksai/gragas I think they have a chance

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have faith that c9 can beat skt next time unless jensen goes full monkey again. He didn't respect Faker at all. If meteos gets reksai/gragas I think they have a chance

skt bans will most likely be gnar, zac, and either reksai or possibly kennen. i dont think impacts rumble is good enough to ban.

c9 will ban syndra 100% if they don't intend to 1st pick it, high chance of nidalee/elise depending if bengi or blank plays, and possible ezreal, support champ, or another mid pick.

nobody is going to play gragas, his ult nerf is just awful. since c9 will be on blue side, this could leave up either nid, elise, or reksai maybe even olaf for first pick for meteos, it would be preferable to pick a champ with guaranteed cc to catch faker. not sure why meteos hasnt been playing elise at all. from what i remember he was a really good elise player back in the day.

as long as jensen doesnt get raped and meteos has good presence on the map then i think c9 can absolutely win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As long as one of CLG, C9 or TSM make it to Semi's I'll consider it a success for western teams.

Ah so we are just pretending that meteos isnt a dumpster fire...I see
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I HOPE ROX GETS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT OF GROUPS

LETS GO CLG AND ANX

COME AT ME BRAHS

edit: rip g2 shitters. transfer trick & mithy to fnc pls

Damn. CLG got manhandled 

i really  think they  should have went for alistar instead of nami, maybe gnar instead of jayce as well.

Even though they lost the game against g2 stejos' movement on elise at their red buff trying to stay alive to the irelia was fucking disgusting.

@@sbk and I want to get those ranked 5s ward skins. Anyone down to do it? need 3 more people that aren't full monkey

Bjergsen plays an engage-heavy champ and they win. Please beat Royal Never Give Up.

TSM lost because they played like shit and RNG played well.

No more World's for me.

TSM lost because they played like shit and RNG played well.

No more World's for me.

C9999999

C9999999

Lol as if they stand a chance.

It's going to be SKT 3-0ing some Chinese team in the grand finals like every other year. Not interested.