Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Looking for people play with! Came back to the game after quitting for a good while. Still learning the game and looking for people to help me learn! I've played a looooot of Varus and bot lane.

SN - BT Bromanjaro

Still playing League, currently still Diamond 4.

I wish I had the mentality like you to continue playing LoL. I just can't take the community.

I wish I had the mentality like you to continue playing LoL. I just can't take the community.

Yeah pretty harsh community but what i've noticed that's gotten be better at this game is focusing on myself. The more i focus on myself the better i get and the better i can carry people.

League just came out with clubs so I made a Beyond club. If you wanna join just lmk

IGN: Frosty Shenpai

the climb has been very difficult for me as a support player this season. 

the climb has been very difficult for me as a support player this season. 

I haven't been losing much as a adc main. Normally I only lose if I duo with my friend IRL But this season I'm definitely winning more as adc.

I haven't been losing much as a adc main. Normally I only lose if I duo with my friend IRL But this season I'm definitely winning more as adc.

went 5-5 during placements i think. just kept losing quite a bit, mmr tanked. still have less than 50% win rate right now with almost 90 games played. slowly climbing back up, but losing 17 lp every loss isn't making it any easier.

Forgot to post this, but that free Dunkmaster Darius skin from Hex!

3ce2a8c8d0d512d5cdedc85a2cf8ce3a.png

Nice i haven't gotten much from there, Icedrake Shyvana i think is the only skin i've picked up but i haven't been playing much recently.

Idk why J4 is the only champ saving this game for me. I don't have fun playing anyone else i've just been so burnt out i guess.

Idk why J4 is the only champ saving this game for me. I don't have fun playing anyone else i've just been so burnt out i guess.

I don't have fun playing league at all anymore. I don't like the current meta :/