Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

If there is one thing I can't stand about Riots design decisions it's when they make new champs. Its like they have run out of ideas so all the new champs release with completely overloaded kits and ridiculous ratios that shouldn't even get passed PBE.

If there is one thing I can't stand about Riots design decisions it's when they make new champs. Its like they have run out of ideas so all the new champs release with completely overloaded kits and ridiculous ratios that shouldn't even get passed PBE.

pbe is just used to play with new skins, not testing busted champs/items!

u wot rito..

Got 2 skins from it. Heartseeker Varus 30%, and Warden Naut 70%.

I got high noon yasuo for 70% officer vi for 40% and dragonslayer jarvan for 50%

• Upvote (+1) 1

So this is only a norm but this also applies in ranked too. People in this game are pussies.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2043240774/207030245?tab=overview

Our lee sin gets fucked by jungle graves. I'm talking about hes 0-4 at 11 mins. He starts writing in chat about how graves is broken etc and I tell him this word for word "he is not OP stop forcing fights when you know hes in your jungle and start warding up" he goes back to our wraiths knowing its warded and graves is there and dies to him and Yasuo to go 0-5 at around 12 mins. I type in chat "are you trolling?" and you know what he does? He starts typing in chat how I'm garbage spamming XD after everything he says and goes on to continue feeding and finishing 3-16 and we couldn't surrender because he was duo with someone and they kept voting no.

Like some people are so mentally weak at this game that when im honestly trying my best to win and to help him out he thinks im attacking him and it gives him a right to shutdown and troll us. The olaf he was duo with does it as well. This game can be so fucked sometimes man what I would do to get Halo 2 back minus all the cheating. I didn't meet anyone in Halo that just mentally shut down and gave up because someone said something to them.

time to place in gold and climb to platinum for a 3rd time. lets do it brahs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember everyone. Lock in, and Ban. If you don't you'll dodge. Like Holy shit this queue time from so many dodges is unreal.

what_year_is_it_jumanji.gif

> gets placed bronze 1

I think ranked is messed up. I know people like to complain but I have a friend who finished diamond 5 and got placed in gold 3, a friend who was plat 4 in silver 2, and someone who was gold 5 make bronze 1. It doesn't make sense.