Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Instantly changing my client to jp when it launches

Ikue Ōtani is doing some voice acting in it!

holy shit kindred is so fun. if you get your passive stacks and get fed its gg you don't know what a tank is anymore.

Got my 2nd account to 30 finally. Went 5-5 in placements, and was put into Silver 2 LOL. Already in my promo's to Silver 1, and hopefully Gold before Halo 5 comes out next week.

SKT playing unreal. It's pretty much an upset if any team takes a game off of them or even the series in the finals.

When somebody blames you for losing, you match against them the next game, play the same lane as them, dominate them, end up with the most kills on your team, and take the Nexus>>>

All hail our diamond overlord

nope, it is weird though playing against like pros sometimes. I played against Doublelift the other night.

Just started playing this and getting into it a couple of days before H5 release - I suck at the moment but I am starting to see why it's so popular. Trying to main Diane but still learning when to push and when to back off.

SKT has looked amazing. I'm happy they won its always nice to see people solidify their place in history with multiple wins. I don't see SKT shaking up at all unless pre season changes up things drastically.

was about to decay in 3 days and i had 0 lp. win 1 game to finish the season and get 27 lp.

das it mane.

What is up with CLG management? It's becoming really hard to support the team. It almost has to be trolling at this point.

idk im just hoping for c9 aphromoo then c9 will have the best botlane other than skt :x

idk im just hoping for c9 aphromoo then c9 will have the best botlane other than skt :x

I wonder who in hell CLG wants to replace him with. I don't think that there's anybody in NA worth a move like that, and probably not EU either.

I wonder who in hell CLG wants to replace him with. I don't think that there's anybody in NA worth a move like that, and probably not EU either.

freeze/forgiven still up for grabs

a while back i thought tsm should have picked up sneaky/aphro and impact/rush w/ bjerg, but i didn't think doublelift/aphro could be separated. now i think it's a real possibility for aphro+sneaky lane, and maybe even throw rush in there.

3 years as a CLG fan and I think it's time to go back to my roots as a TSM fan. TSM helped introduce me to the competitive League scene with their vlogs and streams but ultimately Doublelift made me a CLG fan. Now that he's gone, CLG won't feel the same.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Forever a c9 fan. If c9 aphro happens I couldn't contain my excitement.

3 years as a CLG fan and I think it's time to go back to my roots as a TSM fan. TSM helped introduce me to the competitive League scene with their vlogs and streams but ultimately Doublelift made me a CLG fan. Now that he's gone, CLG won't feel the same.

But I just can't be a TSM fan anymore. The main reason I liked them before was because of TheOddOne, Dyrus, and Wildturtle. Now they are gone and the TSM I know is also gone :/

I will always be a TSM fan, they are the people that got me into League and they're one of the very few pros that would stream on Own3d.tv back in the day. When i started playing their roster consisted of

Top: The Rain Man

Mid: Reginald

Jungle: TheOddOne

ADC: Chaox

Support: Xpecial

This is the TSM i know and love but i will always root for them no matter what. They helped me out so much with their streams it's not even funny. The chill vibes they gave off too back in the day helped make it really enjoyable.

• Upvote (+1) 1