Ziethen

League of Legends Thread

Wait what are you guys talking about?

riot is adding division markers to load screen borders. so now everyone is going to see what division you're in along side your rank in loading screen. i would have tried to keep climbing would i have known this beforehand and not 1 month prior to season ending lol.

c9 using spirit bomb to win their group and took all the #clgfaith in the process. :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Win 5 straight get to promos and lose 4 straight

did you play them all in 1 day? i prefer spreading the games out when i climb. last season when i was climbing to plat from gold 1 i lost 7 games straight in 1 day and demoted into gold 2 lol. i just kept queuing thinking "i have to win 1 game right?!" nope. i will never do that again lmao.

Oldie but goldie

Every time meteos snaps at 9-10 seconds I die. My sides are hurting from laughing so much.

10 more points til tier 3 ward skin. ranked 5s w/ comms is so much more fun than playing soloque.

If OG beats SKT. I will buy you a skin.

one can only hope. marin gonna wipe his ass with soaz.

time for tsm revamp ayyy

just need to bench their 4th ward for forgiven and they'll be op as fuck depending on who else they decide to grab.

Don't get banned now.

was playing one for all with 5s and all 5 of them reported all 5 of us because of gg ez

was playing one for all with 5s and all 5 of them reported all 5 of us because of gg ez

Well if you guys said it, it is offensive and can get a 2 week ban for it.

gg ez is bm m8