Faker lmfao. Olaf mid 5/0 

Also PEKE HYPE

Origen going to win worlds.

Grand finals to be C9 vs Origen.

I am pretty hyped for the C9 vs Fnatic!

if fnc play like they did today c9 is going 3-0 lol

CQeYG_9WcAA98aB.jpg

Balanced....

God, LGD is almost 100% out of contention for getting outta groups, when they came in with people saying they are going to win worlds.

Group A: CLG exposed some serious flaws today, They tried to play like C9 and didn't seem to have the same coordination to pull it off, and got snowballed on because of it. Most likely going to see KOO and CLG advancing out of this group with the winner of their next match determining 1st place, Not to say there isn't place for upsets since we've seen FW > KOO and Pain > FW already. 

Group B: One of the best possible results today for C9, With IG winning and them winning means that they need to go 0-4 next week to not get at least 2nd seed.(Tiebreaker.) Prolly going to see Fnatic join them unless they go full tilt with 2 losses in a row, Doesn't help that FNC next game is Vs C9 as well.

Group C: We all know its SKT and EDG making it out, the only question is will EDG win the next game for the tiebreaker and make things interesting?

Group D: Origen almost as secure as C9 is, but they can be knocked out by going 0-3 with KT going 2-1 and TSM going 3-0, but with how the other teams are playing in this group, its not very likely.  We've seen disappointing play from KT, TSM, and LGD, But with LGD being 0-3 they need to go 4-0 to make a spot, so they are pretty much out of contention.  We are likely going to see KT join OG but there's a slight chance for TSM upsets.

All in all, We will most likely See at least 2 NA teams and 2 EU teams making it out, which is really kinda good considering before this event the only western team they really gave anything to compared to eastern teams was FNC.

P.S. C9 wins worlds, already scripted.

thought i could stop climbing at plat 5. now they tell me 1 month before season ends that i'm going to have a shitty little icon next season saying i was plat 5. 

thanks rito...

thought i could stop climbing at plat 5. now they tell me 1 month before season ends that i'm going to have a shitty little icon next season saying i was plat 5.

thanks rito...

yeah I was pretty upset about that. I stopped grinding once I placed gold 4 because ranked can be toxic and feel like an uphill battle. If I had known this earlier I may have played more often but I never felt the need to since you couldn't differentiate between gold 1 and gold 5.